Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #101  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Default Re: [GUIDE][Ubuntu] Compiling Android from Source

Quote Originally Posted by lordbah View Post
    I sync'd the 4.1.1_r1 branch, entered "full_toro-userdebug" at the lunch menu since it wasn't listed, ran make otapackage, and the result is named full_toro-ota-eng.lordbah.zip. I wasn't expecting to see "eng" there but "userdebug".
    That's completely normal .

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancorare View Post
    I'm having the same issue. After the error message, it continues like it's building, but only runs for a couple minutes and doesn't seem to actually produce anything. (i.e. no .zip or .img files using variations of "make -j#" and "make -j# otapackage")

Everything else seems to have run smoothly, and I can't find any issues with anything I downloaded for the build environment. Anyone have any ideas?

PS: This guide is phenomenal, I don't post much on here but I've been around for a little while and this is by far the most comprehensive tutorial I've ever seen. Kudos, D!
    The link posted earlier had the resolution; you need to edit the file guava/src/com/google/common/collect/Maps.java and replace lines 228/229 with what's shown in green. See below:

- public static <C, K extends C, V> TreeMap<K, V> newTreeMap(
    - @Nullable Comparator<C> comparator) {

+ public static <K, V> TreeMap<K, V> newTreeMap(
    + @Nullable Comparator<? super K> comparator) {
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #103  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Thanks! OP's updated with updated fixes/tricks. Also added a neat CM compiler app, will be test driving it this week.

I'm stuck. Can you help me, Dmmarck?

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skytile View Post
    I'm stuck. Can you help me, Dmmarck?
    I finally *think* I got it to work - it's been cranking out for about 2.5 hours (ubuntu 64 in parallels on macbook pro - specified -j2). What are you stuck on? I may be able to assist.
    dmmarck likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #106  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

I can certainly help as well, although I'll be crunching some numbers so I may be distracted a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    I can certainly help as well, although I'll be crunching some numbers so I may be distracted a bit.
    Oh, I'd distract you any day.

I'm stuck because I don't know what this "Ubuntu" thing is.... How do I get that?
    dmmarck likes this.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

I was able to complete my build, installed it, and at the same time installed a certain gapps and they appear to work. I am able to install market apps/use gmail. Not sure if it's OK to post which gapps I used though. Thank you, dmmarck!
    dmmarck likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #109  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by ewinkley View Post
    I was able to complete my build, installed it, and at the same time installed a certain gapps and they appear to work. I am able to install market apps/use gmail. Not sure if it's OK to post which gapps I used though. Thank you, dmmarck!
    Sure, which GAPPs did you use?

And congrats!

Global Posts
    588 Global Posts

To make up for my useless rambling earlier, on my build using Ubuntu 10.04, the methods listed in the OP for Java didn't work. What worked for me was:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sun-java-community-team/sun-java6
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jdk
    Also, this last line was unnecessary for me, but apparently you can also type this if need be:
    sudo update-java-alternatives -s java-6-sun
    Hopefully that helps the next person that has issues. I discovered that tip from here.
    Thanked by:
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #111  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by KWKSLVR View Post
    To make up for my useless rambling earlier, on my build using Ubuntu 10.04, the methods listed in the OP for Java didn't work. What worked for me was:

Also, this last line was unnecessary for me, but apparently you can also type this if need be:

Hopefully that helps the next person that has issues. I discovered that tip from here.
    Thank you! That should work with 12.04 as well. I'll put a link in the OP to this very post and that source.

Thanks again, I appreciate it!
    Thanked by:

remote: Counting objects: 1, done
    remote: Finding sources: 100% (1/1)
    remote: Total 1 (delta 0), reused 1 (delta 0)
    Unpacking objects: 100% (1/1), done.
    From https://android.googlesource.com/platform/prebuilt
    * [new branch] ics-plus-aosp -> aosp/ics-plus-aosp
    * [new tag] android-4.1.1_r1 -> android-4.1.1_r1

My repo sync has been here for a while... is it done?
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #113  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Give it some time; it may be hanging. If it sits there for an hour or so, then I would probably wipe out your WORKING_DIRECTORY and start anew. It's fairly difficult to get a good build out of a directory that hangs like that, for it could have bad stuff (it's just safer to start over really; yes, it can be done as is, but still).

Give it some time; it may be hanging. If it sits there for an hour or so, then I would probably wipe out your WORKING_DIRECTORY and start anew. It's fairly difficult to get a good build out of a directory that hangs like that, for it could have bad stuff (it's just safer to start over really; yes, it can be done as is, but still).
    Ok thanks
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #115  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

If the "$" shows up, then you can do "repo sync -f" to try and get around it.
    Spoken Word

Global Posts
    449 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

What follows is a series of head scratching errors that all the Googling in the world hasn't helped me with:

============================================
    find: `src': No such file or directory
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/generic/goldfish/data/etc/apns-conf.xml:system/etc/apns-conf.xml ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/F1_MissedCall.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/F1_MissedCall.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/F1_New_MMS.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/F1_New_MMS.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/F1_New_SMS.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/F1_New_SMS.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Buzzer.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Buzzer.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Beep_01.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Beep_01.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Beep_02.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Beep_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Classic.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Classic.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Beep_03.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Beep_03.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Rooster_02.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Rooster_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Ring_Classic_02.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Ring_Classic_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Ring_Digital_02.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Ring_Digital_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Ring_Synth_04.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Ring_Synth_04.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Ring_Synth_02.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Ring_Synth_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/Beat_Box_Android.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Beat_Box_Android.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/Heaven.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Heaven.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/TaDa.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/TaDa.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/Tinkerbell.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Tinkerbell.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Effect_Tick.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Effect_Tick.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/KeypressStandard.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressStandard.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/KeypressSpacebar.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressSpacebar.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/KeypressDelete.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressDelete.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/KeypressReturn.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressReturn.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/VideoRecord.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/VideoRecord.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/camera_click.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/camera_click.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/BeatPlucker.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/BeatPlucker.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/CaffeineSnake.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/CaffeineSnake.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/BentleyDubs.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/BentleyDubs.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/BirdLoop.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/BirdLoop.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/CaribbeanIce.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/CaribbeanIce.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/CurveBall.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/CurveBall.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/EtherShake.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/EtherShake.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/FriendlyGhost.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/FriendlyGhost.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/GameOverGuitar.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/GameOverGuitar.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Growl.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Growl.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/InsertCoin.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/InsertCoin.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/LoopyLounge.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/LoopyLounge.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/LoveFlute.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/LoveFlute.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/MidEvilJaunt.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/MidEvilJaunt.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/MildlyAlarming.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/MildlyAlarming.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/NewPlayer.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/NewPlayer.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Noises1.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Noises1.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Noises2.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Noises2.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Noises3.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Noises3.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/OrganDub.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/OrganDub.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/RomancingTheTone.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/RomancingTheTone.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/SitarVsSitar.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/SitarVsSitar.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/SpringyJalopy.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/SpringyJalopy.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Terminated.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Terminated.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/TwirlAway.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/TwirlAway.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/VeryAlarmed.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/VeryAlarmed.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/World.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/World.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/DearDeer.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/DearDeer.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/DontPanic.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/DontPanic.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Highwire.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Highwire.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/KzurbSonar.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/KzurbSonar.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/OnTheHunt.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/OnTheHunt.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Voila.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Voila.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/CrazyDream.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/CrazyDream.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/DreamTheme.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/DreamTheme.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/F1_MissedCall.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/F1_MissedCall.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/F1_New_MMS.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/F1_New_MMS.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/F1_New_SMS.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/F1_New_SMS.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Buzzer.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Buzzer.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Beep_01.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Beep_01.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Beep_02.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Beep_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Classic.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Classic.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Beep_03.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Beep_03.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Alarm_Rooster_02.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Rooster_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Ring_Classic_02.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Ring_Classic_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Ring_Digital_02.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Ring_Digital_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Ring_Synth_04.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Ring_Synth_04.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/Ring_Synth_02.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Ring_Synth_02.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/Beat_Box_Android.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Beat_Box_Android.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/Heaven.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Heaven.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/TaDa.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/TaDa.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/Tinkerbell.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Tinkerbell.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Effect_Tick.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Effect_Tick.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/KeypressStandard.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressStandard.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/KeypressSpacebar.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressSpacebar.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/KeypressDelete.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressDelete.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/KeypressReturn.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressReturn.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/VideoRecord.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/VideoRecord.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/camera_click.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/camera_click.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/LowBattery.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/LowBattery.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Dock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Dock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Undock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Undock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Lock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Lock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Unlock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Unlock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/moonbeam.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/moonbeam.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/pixiedust.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/pixiedust.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/pizzicato.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/pizzicato.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/tweeters.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/tweeters.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/BeatPlucker.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/BeatPlucker.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/CaffeineSnake.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/CaffeineSnake.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/BentleyDubs.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/BentleyDubs.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/BirdLoop.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/BirdLoop.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/CurveBall.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/CurveBall.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/EtherShake.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/EtherShake.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Growl.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Growl.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/LoopyLounge.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/LoopyLounge.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/LoveFlute.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/LoveFlute.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/MidEvilJaunt.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/MidEvilJaunt.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/MildlyAlarming.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/MildlyAlarming.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/NewPlayer.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/NewPlayer.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Noises1.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Noises1.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Noises2.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Noises2.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Noises3.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Noises3.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/OrganDub.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/OrganDub.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Terminated.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Terminated.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/TwirlAway.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/TwirlAway.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/World.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/World.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/DearDeer.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/DearDeer.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/DontPanic.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/DontPanic.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Highwire.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Highwire.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/KzurbSonar.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/KzurbSonar.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/OnTheHunt.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/OnTheHunt.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Voila.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Voila.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Big_Easy.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Big_Easy.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Bollywood.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Bollywood.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Cairo.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Cairo.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Calypso_Steel.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Calypso_Steel.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Champagne_Edition.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Champagne_Edition.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Club_Cubano.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Club_Cubano.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Eastern_Sky.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Eastern_Sky.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Funk_Yall.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Funk_Yall.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Savannah.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Savannah.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Gimme_Mo_Town.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Gimme_Mo_Town.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Glacial_Groove.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Glacial_Groove.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Seville.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Seville.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/No_Limits.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/No_Limits.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Paradise_Island.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Paradise_Island.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Road_Trip.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Road_Trip.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Shes_All_That.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Shes_All_That.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Steppin_Out.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Steppin_Out.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Third_Eye.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Third_Eye.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Thunderfoot.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Thunderfoot.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/moonbeam.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/moonbeam.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/pixiedust.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/pixiedust.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/pizzicato.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/pizzicato.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/tweeters.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/tweeters.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/LowBattery.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/LowBattery.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Dock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Dock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Undock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Undock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Lock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Lock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/Unlock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Unlock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Big_Easy.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Big_Easy.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Bollywood.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Bollywood.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/BussaMove.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/BussaMove.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Cairo.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Cairo.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Calypso_Steel.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Calypso_Steel.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Champagne_Edition.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Champagne_Edition.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Club_Cubano.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Club_Cubano.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/CrayonRock.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/CrayonRock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/DancinFool.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/DancinFool.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/DonMessWivIt.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/DonMessWivIt.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Eastern_Sky.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Eastern_Sky.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Funk_Yall.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Funk_Yall.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Gimme_Mo_Town.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Gimme_Mo_Town.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Glacial_Groove.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Glacial_Groove.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/HalfwayHome.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/HalfwayHome.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/No_Limits.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/No_Limits.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Paradise_Island.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Paradise_Island.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Playa.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Playa.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Road_Trip.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Road_Trip.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Seville.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Seville.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Shes_All_That.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Shes_All_That.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/SilkyWay.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/SilkyWay.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Steppin_Out.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Steppin_Out.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/newwavelabs/Third_Eye.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Third_Eye.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Effect_Tick.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Effect_Tick.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressStandard.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressStandard.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressSpacebar.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressSpacebar.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressDelete.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressDelete.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressReturn.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressReturn.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/VideoRecord.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/VideoRecord.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/camera_click.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/camera_click.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/camera_focus.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/camera_focus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/LowBattery.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/LowBattery.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Dock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Dock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Undock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Undock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Lock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Lock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Unlock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Unlock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Sceptrum.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Sceptrum.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/alarms/ogg/Cesium.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Cesium.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/alarms/ogg/Plutonium.ogg:system/media/audio/alarms/Plutonium.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Effect_Tick.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Effect_Tick.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressStandard_120.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressStandard.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressSpacebar_120.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressSpacebar.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressDelete_120.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressDelete.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressReturn_120.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressReturn.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/VideoRecord.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/VideoRecord.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/camera_click.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/camera_click.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/camera_focus.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/camera_focus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/LowBattery.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/LowBattery.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Dock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Dock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Undock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Undock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Lock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Lock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/Unlock.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/Unlock.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Capella.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Capella.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/CetiAlpha.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/CetiAlpha.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Polaris.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Polaris.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Pollux.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Pollux.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Procyon.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Procyon.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Aquila.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Aquila.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/ArgoNavis.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/ArgoNavis.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Carina.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Carina.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Centaurus.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Centaurus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Cygnus.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Cygnus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Draco.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Draco.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Machina.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Machina.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Orion.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Orion.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Pegasus.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Pegasus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Pyxis.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Pyxis.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Rigel.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Rigel.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Scarabaeus.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Scarabaeus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Sceptrum.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Sceptrum.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Solarium.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Solarium.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressStandard_120.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressStandard.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressSpacebar_120.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressSpacebar.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressDelete_120.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressDelete.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/effects/ogg/KeypressReturn_120.ogg:system/media/audio/ui/KeypressReturn.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Adara.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Adara.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Arcturus.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Arcturus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Bellatrix.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Bellatrix.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Capella.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Capella.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/CetiAlpha.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/CetiAlpha.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Hojus.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Hojus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Lalande.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Lalande.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Mira.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Mira.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Polaris.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Polaris.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Pollux.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Pollux.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Procyon.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Procyon.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Proxima.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Proxima.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Shaula.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Shaula.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Spica.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Spica.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Tejat.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Tejat.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Upsilon.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Upsilon.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/notifications/ogg/Vega.ogg:system/media/audio/notifications/Vega.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Andromeda.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Andromeda.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Aquila.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Aquila.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/ArgoNavis.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/ArgoNavis.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/CanisMajor.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/CanisMajor.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Carina.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Carina.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Centaurus.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Centaurus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Cygnus.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Cygnus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Draco.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Draco.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Girtab.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Girtab.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Hydra.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Hydra.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Machina.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Machina.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Orion.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Orion.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Pegasus.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Pegasus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Perseus.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Perseus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Pyxis.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Pyxis.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Rigel.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Rigel.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Scarabaeus.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Scarabaeus.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Solarium.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Solarium.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Themos.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Themos.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/UrsaMinor.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/UrsaMinor.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/base/data/sounds/ringtones/ogg/Zeta.ogg:system/media/audio/ringtones/Zeta.ogg ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/samsung/toro/bcmdhd.cal:system/etc/wifi/bcmdhd.cal ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/sample/etc/apns-conf_verizon.xml:system/etc/apns-conf.xml ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES frameworks/native/data/etc/android.hardware.telephony.cdma.xml:system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.telephony.cdma.xml ignored.
    PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/samsung/tuna/bcmdhd.cal:system/etc/wifi/bcmdhd.cal ignored.
    No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE toro
    host Java: guavalib (out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/guavalib_intermediates/classes)
    Copying: out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core_intermediates/emma_out/lib/classes-jarjar.jar
    Copy: dx (out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/dx_intermediates/dx)
    Install: out/host/linux-x86/bin/aapt
    Install: out/host/linux-x86/bin/aidl
    external/guava/guava/src/com/google/common/collect/Maps.java:542: incompatible types; no instance(s) of type variable(s) K,V exist so that java.util.TreeMap<K,V> conforms to java.util.SortedMap<K,V>
    found : <K,V>java.util.TreeMap<K,V>
    required: java.util.SortedMap<K,V>
    SortedMap<K, V> onlyOnLeft = Maps.newTreeMap(comparator);
    ^
    external/guava/guava/src/com/google/common/collect/Maps.java:543: incompatible types; no instance(s) of type variable(s) K,V exist so that java.util.TreeMap<K,V> conforms to java.util.SortedMap<K,V>
    SortedMap<K, V> onlyOnRight = Maps.newTreeMap(comparator);
    ^
    external/guava/guava/src/com/google/common/collect/Maps.java:545: incompatible types; no instance(s) of type variable(s) K,V exist so that java.util.TreeMap<K,V> conforms to java.util.SortedMap<K,V>
    SortedMap<K, V> onBoth = Maps.newTreeMap(comparator);
    ^
    external/guava/guava/src/com/google/common/collect/Maps.java:547: incompatible types; no instance(s) of type variable(s) K,V exist so that java.util.TreeMap<K,V> conforms to java.util.SortedMap<K,com.google.common.collect.MapDifference.ValueDifference<V>>
    required: java.util.SortedMap<K,com.google.common.collect.MapDifference.ValueDifference<V>>
    Maps.newTreeMap(comparator);
    ^
    target Export Resources: framework-res (out/target/common/obj/APPS/framework-res_intermediates/package-export.apk)
    Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    4 errors
    make: *** [out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/guavalib_intermediates/javalib.jar] Error 41
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
    libpng warning: Ignoring attempt to set cHRM RGB triangle with zero area
    libpng warning: Ignoring attempt to set cHRM RGB triangle with zero area
    aapt: warning: string 'gsm_alphabet_default_charset' has no default translation in frameworks/base/core/res/res; found: ko
    It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #117  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Wow.

At that point, I'd scrap your repo, resync, and start anew.
    Spoken Word

Global Posts
    449 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

So it is written. So it shall be done.
    It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!

Wow.

At that point, I'd scrap your repo, resync, and start anew.
    It's been happening to me as well... I've resync'ed a few times...

I'm starting to think it's something to do with the open-jdk. I'm thinking of just trying to install J6 now.

ROM
    Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

The best way I've done it is simply editing within the zip.

Sent swiftly by Oliver using Android Central Forums
    How do you edit within the zip?
    I am running Kubuntu 12.04 and ARK will not let me edit anything in the zip, I have to extract to a folder first, make edits and re-zip, and then the installation aborts from cwm.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #121  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by redstar427 View Post
    How do you edit within the zip?
    I am running Kubuntu 12.04 and ARK will not let me edit anything in the zip, I have to extract to a folder first, make edits and re-zip, and then the installation aborts from cwm.
    The stock archive manager within Ubuntu lets you do it. 7zip does as well, IIRC.

With those with that error, it looks more like to be an error with the source because it seems like a lot of stuff is missing. You could try the alternative method for Java, but I don't think that's a guaranteed slam dunk.

Did you folks sync with the branch or the master?

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Sure, which GAPPs did you use?

And congrats!
    I used kejar's gapps from this page. The only piece not working so far is talk - but I recall having the same problem on another rom and simply copied/pasted into system/app, renaming the existing one, and replacing it with another.

My experience with the rom I baked installed on my phone:
    - thought i had issues with bluetooth - where my headset could only connect in music mode, not phone mode, but after a few reboots and repairing it now connectes in both
    - phone seemed very laggy until later in the day - after a few reboots
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #123  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Yeah, Talk was a massive headache with myself. How's the camera functioning? Gallery and Talk FC'd on me like nuts the first night or so.

ROM
    Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

The stock archive manager within Ubuntu lets you do it. 7zip does as well, IIRC.

With those with that error, it looks more like to be an error with the source because it seems like a lot of stuff is missing. You could try the alternative method for Java, but I don't think that's a guaranteed slam dunk.

Did you folks sync with the branch or the master?
    I installed the gnome archive manager, file-roller, and it will let me edit in zip.
    This solved my installation problems, and I got my first packaged rom to install.
    However, there are some problems with it, like the camera won't run, and the google now voice search is broken.
    Where do I find the proper JB gapps?
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #125  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by redstar427 View Post
    I installed the gnome archive manager, file-roller, and it will let me edit in zip.
    This solved my installation problems, and I got my first packaged rom to install.
    However, there are some problems with it, like the camera won't run, and the google now voice search is broken.
    Where do I find the proper JB gapps?
    Camera = common issue. Google Now voice = go to settings, download the offline voice pack.

Also, check out the Jelly Bean thread. A lot of this stuff (with fixes) is discussed b/c we were dealing with these issues when source was released and roms started being built.

For GAPPs, I recommend either Kejar's or Jelly Belly's. I presume you must tinker with stuff in order to get it right, so I suggest opening up their GAPPs and their roms to see what's what.

Oh and always give credit .
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast