Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1915
Like Tree420Likes

ROM
    Super Beans n Kernels

Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Hand View Post
    Agreed! Here's a link:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I'm positive I dl'ed the 11/27 file, and I have lte toggle/circle mod/fixes that w were to be included in this build, but my version/build still says 11/25. Can you confirm yours does too. Running great so whatever. Just want to ensure I'm not crazy lol
    [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style-uploadfromtaptalk1354053749799.jpg
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by ConTejas; 11-27-2012 at 04:16 PM.

I was just thinking, now that 4.2.1 is out, the big guns (aokp, cm) will take even longer to get official builds out.

ROM
    Super Beans n Kernels

Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    I was just thinking, now that 4.2.1 is out, the big guns (aokp, cm) will take even longer to get official builds out.
    I have a feeling 4.2.1 just fixes the issues 4.2 broke and the devs have been working to fix. Although I saw the github page was rather large.
    davey11 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConTejas View Post
    I have a feeling 4.2.1 just fixes the issues 4.2 broke and the devs have been working to fix. Although I saw the github page was rather large.
    Jkd posted http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...ml#post2371243

The versions are coming out fasst. Bordering on ridiculous.

So many links!!! If I want aokp... What do I flash?

I got straight to rootzwiki where they all post. Also you can follow them on Twitter. Adamthecashew has a goo.im account under /dev.

Sent from my wireless telephonic device.

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    ROM
    There will be many...

Flashed the 1127 this morning. Lost my sd storage completely, oh well, clean slate.

Vibrate while ringing won't stick, but damn is it smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by 10001110101 View Post
    Flashed the 1127 this morning. Lost my sd storage completely, oh well, clean slate.

Vibrate while ringing won't stick, but damn is it smooth.

Check data/media folder. You should find your sd card contents.

I haven't tried them yet, but new 11-28 "signed" gapps are up on goo.im.

Wonder what's new.... is there anyway to get HDR pictures on the GNex?

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Can someone confirm if the 11/28 new gapps for 4.2.1 works with this rom?

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone confirm if the 11/28 new gapps for 4.2.1 works with this rom?

They work

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Need help. I did a nandroid back up before i flashed aokp 4.2 with the new gapps. I'm aware of all your sd data being moved to the /0 folder, but I still cant seem to be able to recover my music.
    Pictures are in the gallery no problem. I have spotify and I had at least 15 gb of downloaded playlists. Now after the aokp flash, all my playlists are "undownloaded" but the space is still being used up. Also, I cannot activate the photosphere feature. Can someone help

- - - Updated - - -

Need help. I did a nandroid back up before i flashed aokp 4.2 with the new gapps. I'm aware of all your sd data being moved to the /0 folder, but I still cant seem to be able to recover my music.
    Pictures are in the gallery no problem. I have spotify and I had at least 15 gb of downloaded playlists. Now after the aokp flash, all my playlists are "undownloaded" but the space is still being used up. Also, I cannot activate the photosphere feature. I wanted to restore using my nandroid backup, but now I cannot locate the nandroid backup. Can someone help?

/data/media/0
    Is it there?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

I see three folders
    legacy
    obb

I'm not really liking how 4.2 totally did a number on the sd card. I go into recovery and into sd card/0/0/clockworkmod/backup and there file for my nandroid is there, but when I select the file, cwm says no files found

- - - Updated - - -

I see three folders
    legacy
    obb

I'm not really liking how 4.2 totally did a number on the sd card. I go into recovery and into sd card/0/0/clockworkmod/backup and there file for my nandroid is there, but when I select the file, cwm says no files found

I used TWRP. had CWM been updated for 4.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Hand View Post
    I haven't tried them yet, but new 11-28 "signed" gapps are up on goo.im.

Why'd these get taken down?

The 1128 gapps were messed up. It failed to sync my bookmarks. I've seen several complaints in other threads

So what's a good gapps to flash?

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Think I'm just going to go back to deoxed 4.1.1 since I'm having issues with 4.2.
    It was sweet while it lasted.

ROM
    Super Beans n Kernels

Quote Originally Posted by RJV3 View Post
    Think I'm just going to go back to deoxed 4.1.1 since I'm having issues with 4.2.
    It was sweet while it lasted.
    Everyone I've seen with the /0 (sometime mulitples /0/0/0/0 etc) issues have been on CWM, including the newest version that was supposedly updated for 4.2. Flash TWRP and you will not have any issues. The easiet way is from the goomanager app.(menu>intstall openrecoveryscript). It will automatically replace CWM with TWRP as your recovery. If you use Rom Manager, as I do only to save my buttons to reboot into recovery, you will still have the clockworkmod folder even after deleting it and its files. Doesn't matter though. Seriously, I like CWM and kept it until I had a reason to switch, but TWRP is just so much better across the board. It's not just hype.

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    ROM
    There will be many...

Everyone I've seen with the /0 (sometime mulitples /0/0/0/0 etc) issues have been on CWM, including the newest version that was supposedly updated for 4.2. Flash TWRP and you will not have any issues. The easiet way is from the goomanager app.(menu>intstall openrecoveryscript). It will automatically replace CWM with TWRP as your recovery. If you use Rom Manager, as I do only to save my buttons to reboot into recovery, you will still have the clockworkmod folder even after deleting it and its files. Doesn't matter though. Seriously, I like CWM and kept it until I had a reason to switch, but TWRP is just so much better across the board. It's not just hype.
    I politely beg to differ. I flashed the latest TWRP in anticipation of switching to 4.2 to avoid the folder issues and potential loss of data, and I lost everything I had. I accept the risk of flashing anything, since that is the way it goes. Plus a clean start is always good! I guess the key is to back up anything critical or that you may want to keep to a computer, not your phone.

ROM
    Super Beans n Kernels

Quote Originally Posted by 10001110101 View Post
    I politely beg to differ. I flashed the latest TWRP in anticipation of switching to 4.2 to avoid the folder issues and potential loss of data, and I lost everything I had. I accept the risk of flashing anything, since that is the way it goes. Plus a clean start is always good! I guess the key is to back up anything critical or that you may want to keep to a computer, not your phone.
    Well, that's an entirely different "zero" issue, isn't it Seriously, though, that stinks. Sorry to hear. What did you do? I don't see how flashing a recovery would wipe your sd card. Stranger things have happened. I wouldn't ward anyone off of TWRP because of this, though, it seems like a strange occurance. Not that that makes any difference to you Definitely good advice to backup to a computer. Another option is to use the cloud. I have everything important backed up on dropbox. No computer needed.

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    ROM
    There will be many...

Well, that's an entirely different "zero" issue, isn't it Seriously, though, that stinks. Sorry to hear. What did you do? I don't see how flashing a recovery would wipe your sd card. Stranger things have happened. I wouldn't ward anyone off of TWRP because of this, though, it seems like a strange occurance. Not that that makes any difference to you Definitely good advice to backup to a computer. Another option is to use the cloud. I have everything important backed up on dropbox. No computer needed.
    I have used TWRP since day one. I have no idea what wiped my sd card. Took all the usual clean install steps, rebooted and had nothing!

Like I said, a clean slate is good I just wasn't expecting it. I wouldn't turn anyone off of TWRP either, much easier to use than CWM.

Thanked by:

ROM
    Super Beans n Kernels

Loving skanks 11/30 build. Nav targets long press are awesome(were on atc's 11/27 too...but this is 4.2.1). No longer miss my lock screen targets.
    [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style-uploadfromtaptalk1354305303123.jpg
    davey11 likes this.
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 60616263646566 ... LastLast