Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 66676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1915
Like Tree420Likes
  1. #1701  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    My Twitter app isn't updating on today's build. Kinda annoying. On par with the usual bugs that come and go with the nightlies.
  2. #1702  
    10001110101's Avatar

    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    ROM
    There will be many...

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by AZDROIDX View Post
    Thanks for link, so since this is a totally different Dev it seems, I would need to backup and wipe to try this new ROM instead of *****'s AOKP?
    You may be able to dirty flash it, but I usually go clean when changing developers.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  3. #1703  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Twitter is chirping away at work this morning. I'm guessing that my issue at home was the idle wifi Grey out. No biggie.
  4. #1704  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Anyone else having an issue with wifi disconnecting when the phone goes idle/sleep? I have it checked that wifi stays on during sleep, but when I unlock my phone it has to reconnect to my wifi.

    edit: going to try a different kernal
    Last edited by finger11; 01-09-2013 at 10:57 AM.
  5. #1705  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    New PUB build from Steve.
    androtransfer.com
  6. #1706  
    AZDROIDX's Avatar

    Posts
    275 Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast- GNex

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Thanks, the ***** AOKP folder is back up on GooManager and I flashed 1-10-13 this morning. I'll stick with it.
  7. #1707  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Steve's latest PUB build is blazing fast. It's got its own thread over on rootz: Stevespear PUB AOKP builds - Project Unicorn Butter - AOKP - RootzWiki
    Thanked by:
  8. #1708  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Maybe I just never noticed it before, but under battery should the "GPS on" blue bar be full from left to right and the Maps application using up the most battery? I don't have GPS on and I even Forced Stopped the Maps app, but the Maps Use Details (says GPS) still increases by the second. I even tried shutting off all Location Access.

    Using MR1 and Lean Kernal
  9. #1709  
    10001110101's Avatar

    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    ROM
    There will be many...

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by finger11 View Post
    Maybe I just never noticed it before, but under battery should the "GPS on" blue bar be full from left to right and the Maps application using up the most battery? I don't have GPS on and I even Forced Stopped the Maps app, but the Maps Use Details (says GPS) still increases by the second. I even tried shutting off all Location Access.

    Using MR1 and Lean Kernal
    I had a nasty wakelock with Google Maps. After un-installing and re-installing it went away. Are you using Titanium Backup? I only ask since I feel that the issue stems from restoring from there. I know that I have issues with Facebook re-installs from Titanium as well.
    Thanked by:
    ConTejas likes this.
  10. #1710  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by 10001110101 View Post
    I had a nasty wakelock with Google Maps. After un-installing and re-installing it went away. Are you using Titanium Backup? I only ask since I feel that the issue stems from restoring from there. I know that I have issues with Facebook re-installs from Titanium as well.
    Yea I used TB. I just uninstalled and reinstalled and looks like Maps isn't on the battery screen anymore, thanks.
    10001110101 likes this.
  11. #1711  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    So I saw a video on Twitter showing off a work-in-progress feature that allows you to hide the navbar (and swipe up from the bottom to make it pop up). That seems like a neat little feature, hope we see it soon.
  12. #1712  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    That would be nice on my next device.(Nexus 5) However my notification and nav bars have burned in on my GN. There are clearshadows when a video stretches out the screen.
  13. #1713  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    I haven't had that problem, myself, but I've feared it enough to shy away from using certain apps, and whatnot, that might've kept the screen on long enough to do that.
  14. #1714  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by CallerHoller View Post
    That would be nice on my next device.(Nexus 5) However my notification and nav bars have burned in on my GN. There are clearshadows when a video stretches out the screen.
    Is your brightness turned up a lot?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  15. #1715  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Running JB Mr1 the 4.2 one. Sick stuff. Also flashed the latest lean kernel. 5.8. Sick battery life. Been listening to tunes all day at work and still have 30% battery. Loving this!!

    Also if they read this. Instead of tiles i would love to see switches in the toggle menu. Like the quick access in the other menu but think switches look cooler.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  16. #1716  
    Explicit's Avatar

    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP KK | FrancoKernel

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by anthony1117 View Post
    Running JB Mr1 the 4.2 one. Sick stuff. Also flashed the latest lean kernel. 5.8. Sick battery life. Been listening to tunes all day at work and still have 30% battery. Loving this!!

    Also if they read this. Instead of tiles i would love to see switches in the toggle menu. Like the quick access in the other menu but think switches look cooler.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    That's a 4.2 feature by Google
  17. #1717  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Has anyone else noticed an issue in which the stock keyboard no longer automatically corrects typing just "i" to the capital "I"? It used to correct to "I" for me when I was using the DizzyThermal 4.2 nightly builds, then at some point, it stopped correcting to the capitalized version. I did a full wipe when I flashed to the official AOKP MR1 release, and it still doesn't autocorrect to "I". Kind of annoying, especially considering I do a lot of typing on my phone.
  18. #1718  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by chuazy View Post
    the native music app is not as appealing and easy to navigate than iPhone thats for sure.. but the speaker is pretty loud and clear....

    video play back too, and still not happy with the apps in the market for it
    i noticed this too.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  19. #1719  
    Explicit's Avatar

    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP KK | FrancoKernel

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by MRW1215 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed an issue in which the stock keyboard no longer automatically corrects typing just "i" to the capital "I"? It used to correct to "I" for me when I was using the DizzyThermal 4.2 nightly builds, then at some point, it stopped correcting to the capitalized version. I did a full wipe when I flashed to the official AOKP MR1 release, and it still doesn't autocorrect to "I". Kind of annoying, especially considering I do a lot of typing on my phone.
    I've noticed this issue on MR1 only. M1 worked fine.
  20. #1720  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    MR1 Build 2 is out.
    jmorosky likes this.
  21. #1721  
    jmorosky's Avatar

    Posts
    102 Posts
    ROM
    AOSPA 3.99/ Golden Kernel

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    JB-MR1 Build 2 is up.
  22. #1722  
    Canuckfan's Avatar

    Posts
    150 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 JellyBro | Franco M5

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by Skis X View Post
    Steve's latest PUB build is blazing fast. It's got its own thread over on rootz: Stevespear PUB AOKP builds - Project Unicorn Butter - AOKP - RootzWiki
    Has any of Steve's work (specifically the Linaro optimizations) been merged with the latest MR1-Build 2 release?
    Last edited by Canuckfan; 01-22-2013 at 12:25 AM.
  23. #1723  
    Explicit's Avatar

    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP KK | FrancoKernel

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by MRW1215 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed an issue in which the stock keyboard no longer automatically corrects typing just "i" to the capital "I"? It used to correct to "I" for me when I was using the DizzyThermal 4.2 nightly builds, then at some point, it stopped correcting to the capitalized version. I did a full wipe when I flashed to the official AOKP MR1 release, and it still doesn't autocorrect to "I". Kind of annoying, especially considering I do a lot of typing on my phone.
    MR1-Build 2 fixed this issue, for me at least
  24. #1724  

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit View Post
    MR1-Build 2 fixed this issue, for me at least
    Ah, thanks, I didn't even know a new build was out! The issue has been fixed for me, too!

    But, after flashing this new build, I decided to take a peak at the "performance control" thing they added in the settings, and I accidentally touched something and threw off my performance settings a bit... I don't remember what they were before I touched anything, so I don't know how to reset them. :/ Anybody that's more savvy with that kind of thing that can suggest how I should have those settings adjusted? For what it's worth, my priority is battery life, so whatever is going to maximize my battery life, that's what I want.
  25. #1725  
    7stringer's Avatar
    I have The Rickets

    Posts
    942 Posts
    ROM
    Rooted and Ever-Changing

    Default Re: [ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

    Are you using the stock Kernel, MRW? If not, just reflash whatever kernel you have (like Franco or something) and the stock settings for that kernel should populate. In general, I run interactive governer with stock 1228 speed.
    I wipe Dalvik in my sleep.

    Shameless self-promotion: my free music.

    www.soundclick.com/ericrose
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 66676869707172 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions