[ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Neither do I lol. I just know what I hear. Like people have been saying the x governors are choppy. Interactivex, hotplugx, and so on.

Sent from my wireless telephonic device.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So, is there anything I should be aware of, by setting mine to "ondemand"? What does that mean for my phone, and what is the difference between using "ondemand" or "interactive"? Is there some sort of noticeable difference at all?

anthony1117

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Enjoying this ROM a lot. Found few bugs, my clock in the right crner and th one at the top of my pull down do not auto matically update the time.....Kinda confusing and frustrating,. Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me. SHould i try a reset and reinstall? Any suggestins would be awesome.

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Enjoying this ROM a lot. Found few bugs, my clock in the right crner and th one at the top of my pull down do not auto matically update the time.....Kinda confusing and frustrating,. Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me. SHould i try a reset and reinstall? Any suggestins would be awesome.

Mine changes perfectly. Try a full wipe and reinstall :confused:

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Set your governor to anything but interactive.
And then look at a logcat.
Your phone will be crying about input boost endlessly.

The interactive governor is specifically tailored and the roms are specifically tailored to work with it.
The primary change would be this "input boost" that is supposed to ramp up your CPU to 700mhz+ the second your screen is touched.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Getting a lot of system UI crashes. Anyone else? Also pretty bad battery life. With M1 and Franco M6. This is on full clean wipe.

Did you restore system data?

And by clean wipe you mean you:
Wiped data/factory reset
wipe caches
wiped system

(overkill maybe, but the wipe data/factory reset is the important one) ?

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Wiped data/factory reset
wipe caches
wiped system

I did a dirty to M1 and Franco M6, no issues, and battery life is a little better but not great, had better battery life when I was using JB ports (Jakeday).

dc5_alex

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Wiped data/factory reset
wipe caches
wiped system

Nope didn't restore system data. And yes I wiped all those other things. Might re-flash with clean install again tonight and see how it goes -_-

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth, I flashed the new 4.2 GAPPs zip (after making a backup naturally) and have had no problems so far, so it looks like AOKP JB 1 works fine with it.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So, since 4.2 is still Jellybean, is AOKP just going to go to build 6 when they update to 4.2? Or will they go back to "build 1"?

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I believe they will continue with build 6.

Brought to you by the Google Galaxy Nexus.

Hit me up at the Android Developers Conference from December 4-7 in San Francisco.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Is there a reason that AOKP has not been updating. When I click on the link to AOKP news is the OP of this thread my browser, Chrome, informs me that site is infected with malware. Can we expect this situation to be fixed soon. I was used to seeing many posts a day in this thread but now it goes days with no posts.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It took them a couple of weeks before they put out anything after jelly bean source was released. They're working on it, just be patient. :)

Sent from my wireless telephonic device.

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The one I have noticed about AOKP is it may take a little longer than most others but they usually release a bug free ROM. I'll wait too see what they release. Jakeday would be a back up if AOKP fails yo deliver any thing new.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Is there a reason that AOKP has not been updating. When I click on the link to AOKP news is the OP of this thread my browser, Chrome, informs me that site is infected with malware. Can we expect this situation to be fixed soon. I was used to seeing many posts a day in this thread but now it goes days with no posts.

noticed that too no matter what browser I choose. Hope it some sort of web hosting issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

bdGDL08

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
The aokp site was hacked so they took it offline for a bit. It will be back up soon, but everything is still available on Androtransfer.

Drew

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams