[ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
My only complaint thus far is that the hidden navbar option isn't quite as nicely done as that "pie" style other devs are now rolling with. In particular, it's kinda annoying when you have a "kill all" button enabled in your recents screen, because when you go to your recents, the navbar covers the button up and you have to wait a second or so for it to go away.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
D'oh, what the...? I backed up my current set up via TWRP, then I wanted to try out another ROM for a quick sec. Didn't like that other ROM, so I restored my backup, and while my stuff basically restored, all of my AOKP and Apex Launcher settings are back to "defaults". :(

Empty Hand

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
D'oh, what the...? I backed up my current set up via TWRP, then I wanted to try out another ROM for a quick sec. Didn't like that other ROM, so I restored my backup, and while my stuff basically restored, all of my AOKP and Apex Launcher settings are back to "defaults". :(

Check out Roman's AOKP Backup app. He just updated it and it's working well. That will take the aokp settings issue in the future.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

weasle543

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Installed build 3 Monday afternoon, ran it until Wed morning. UI was too laggy, went back to build 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I did a dirty flash of this, had issues, and then did a full clean flash. I'm having all sorts of lag, freezes, lockups, etc. Had issues with systemUI crashing since they switched to JB. I think I'm done with AOKP for a while.

Need to find something super stable. JB has baked in the things I used to need from a ROM (toggles), so I need something clean.

bj1126

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah build 3 is not stable on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I went back to build 2 and it works great. Curious about the 4.2.2 build. I'll wait till they have an official one though.

Empty Hand

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah build 3 is not stable on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I went back to build 2 and it works great. Curious about the 4.2.2 build. I'll wait till they have an official one though.

Adam's 4.2.2 build is running great. Much better than build 3.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Adam's 4.2.2 build is running great. Much better than build 3.

What build does Adam do? I've had issues when I went from DizzyAOKP to Build 3 of AOKP and my wife went from Build 2 to 3 and has had sluggish issues too. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995