[ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Ah. Is there a reason for that, or just no interest?
We have hiding navbar.
Just because _______ has it doesn't mean we need to...
Also AOKP likes writing their own stuff. While we may occasionally take small bits and knobs from elsewhere; taking a whole rom's claim-to-fame is a bit rude, really.
We've got our own **** goin'.

Also, as was mentioned LMT has all (I think) of this functionality as well.
Just because it's not integrated into the system doesn't make it bad in any way.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
ok so i am at work and did a major opps i sintalled build 6 toroplus ... so what are my options i tried booting into recovery and restoring my backup but no backups?? sooo now what no wifi here and cant get my work pc to see my phone

Mav38II

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Just flashed to the new milestone last night. First time using AOKP, only 4th time flashing anything, so I'm pretty new at this. Anyway, everything is awesome, except my battery is taking a sh*t on itself. Worst I've had with any ROM, actually (used BB, CM10, and was on MMuzzy's before this). Is anyone else experiencing this?? Or did I do something wrong in the process? All I used was Wug's tool kit. Again, I'm very new, still learning. Anything helps!

Thanks,
-mav

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I carry a charger with me everywhere, so I don't notice how much it needs to be charged. I think this and AK47 use the Lean kernel. I have noticed that it charges very fast on Lean.

Wheels309

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Trying to flash milestone, but I keep getting an error saying "unfortunately AOSP keyboard has stopped working" I've redownloaded the rom a couple of times and tried a new flash, but each time it pops up with the same error. I've redownloaded my Gapps package (Gapps 20130301) still can't figure out why I am getting this. If I flash back to build 5 then the error goes away. I've tried to go into settings and clear data from the keyboard and the dictionary (cant find this one). I'm lost, anyone experience this before?

captaincaveman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I am running the new milestone, and I'm getting a vibration every time I'm on the home screen that causes it to open up Gmail to send a bug report. I'm not sure what is causing it, nothing seems to be crashing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
It could be the launcher. Are you using the ROMs launcher or an alternative? I use Nova so I haven't had your glitch. It might be an app or widget FC in the back ground. The only thing I can think to trouble shoot is to uninstall things that are running and see what still causes error.

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Trying to flash milestone, but I keep getting an error saying "unfortunately AOSP keyboard has stopped working" I've redownloaded the rom a couple of times and tried a new flash, but each time it pops up with the same error. I've redownloaded my Gapps package (Gapps 20130301) still can't figure out why I am getting this. If I flash back to build 5 then the error goes away. I've tried to go into settings and clear data from the keyboard and the dictionary (cant find this one). I'm lost, anyone experience this before?
Clean Flash.
I am running the new milestone, and I'm getting a vibration every time I'm on the home screen that causes it to open up Gmail to send a bug report. I'm not sure what is causing it, nothing seems to be crashing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Are you, by chance, hitting both volume buttons and power by accident?
It could be the launcher. Are you using the ROMs launcher or an alternative? I use Nova so I haven't had your glitch. It might be an app or widget FC in the back ground. The only thing I can think to trouble shoot is to uninstall things that are running and see what still causes error.
No.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you, by chance, hitting both volume buttons and power by accident?

I don't see how anyone could accidentally hit all three buttons every time they're on the home screen. I pressed all three buttons while on my home screen repeatedly and couldn't get it to fire off an email report. About every third attempt would put it in vibe.