Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1557
Like Tree243Likes
  1. #1301  

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    @fitsnugly today's CM builds will have the kernel that was reverted back to the AOSP version (with minor things added), seems decent thus far

    What does that mean? What was the kernel in 1109? Have people been working to have the kernel changed from recent builds? Why? I usually don't have battery complaints. I have a charger at work, where I use data the most.
  2. #1302  
    greyhd's Avatar

    Posts
    385 Posts
    Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by CallerHoller View Post
    @fitsnugly today's CM builds will have the kernel that was reverted back to the AOSP version (with minor things added), seems decent thus far

    What does that mean? What was the kernel in 1109? Have people been working to have the kernel changed from recent builds? Why? I usually don't have battery complaints. I have a charger at work, where I use data the most.
    I think a lot of people were having random reboots and horrible battery life, this is from twitter and over on XDA.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. #1303  

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
    I think a lot of people were having random reboots and horrible battery life, this is from twitter and over on XDA.
    Hmm. I had a random reboot this morning on 1110.
  4. #1304  

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by CallerHoller View Post
    Hmm. I had a random reboot this morning on 1110.
    My experience with reboots is that they are most often related to your kernel and it's settings, much more than they are related to the ROM. I always flash my ROM, then flash the latest Franco nightly. I'm not pushing Franco, but I've found that on my phone, it runs better than anyone else's kernel. If you've had solid experience with anyone's kernel, stick with it, or at least remember to go back to it if you have trouble from something new.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
    JkdJedi likes this.
  5. #1305  

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    I'm a little bit behind, but 1109 is the best build I've run so far. Noticeably quicker and more snappy, with beautiful colors on the screen.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
  6. #1306  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,105 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by greydarrah View Post
    I'm a little bit behind, but 1109 is the best build I've run so far. Noticeably quicker and more snappy, with beautiful colors on the screen.
    Missing me some CM as well, soon as I'm done wamn bamn thanking the MAmn (AOKP) I'm flashn me some CM again..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by greydarrah View Post
    I'm a little bit behind, but 1109 is the best build I've run so far. Noticeably quicker and more snappy, with beautiful colors on the screen.
    Missing me some CM as well, soon as I'm done wamn bamn thanking the MAmn (AOKP) I'm flashn me some CM again..
  7. #1307  
    SeigaGen's Avatar

    Posts
    635 Posts
    ROM
    Kang/CM10

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    CM10 should be merging 4.2 in the next couple of days. Which I'm sure they will need to make a new Signed GAPPS at the same time.

    https://twitter.com/fitsnugly/status/268412884290265088
    Motorola Droid Maxx

    Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RIP
    CM10 Jellybro Jelly Bean

    Asus Nexus 7
    AOKP JB Milestone 1
    Thanked by 2:
    JkdJedi likes this.
  8. #1308  
    greyhd's Avatar

    Posts
    385 Posts
    Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    1116 is up. Who is downloading or Is everyone waiting for 4.2?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  9. #1309  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,105 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
    1116 is up. Who is downloading or Is everyone waiting for 4.2?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Waiting

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. #1310  
    ConTejas's Avatar

    Posts
    849 Posts
    ROM
    KK+Xposed+GB+Franco=Win

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Waiting as well. Just made the switch to TWRP in anticipation of 4.2 based roms. Me gusta so far. Not that I had any issues or complaints with CWM touch.
  11. #1311  
    Bobaroo's Avatar

    Posts
    154 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP M5

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    CWM doesn't work with 4.2?
  12. #1312  

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobaroo View Post
    CWM doesn't work with 4.2?
    First I've heard. I sure hope not.
  13. #1313  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,105 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    CWM should be updated by the time CM 4.2 comes out.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  14. #1314  
    greyhd's Avatar

    Posts
    385 Posts
    Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    I think cwm had been updated unless it wasn't in anticipation of 4.2

    Update : just got notification in the play store for cwm update for 4.2

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  15. #1315  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,105 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
    I think cwm had been updated unless it wasn't in anticipation of 4.2

    Update : just got notification in the play store for cwm update for 4.2

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Now if I see a EuroSkank 4.2 this weekend I just might call in MOnday to celebrate.
    mclarryjr likes this.
  16. #1316  
    greyhd's Avatar

    Posts
    385 Posts
    Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    Now if I see a EuroSkank 4.2 this weekend I just might call in MOnday to celebrate.
    :beer::thumbup:

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  17. #1317  
    bawoo's Avatar

    Posts
    65 Posts
    ROM
    ViciousCM10

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Love all the work from the Euroskank rom, however I cannot seem to get Panorama to work on the stock camera app. Whenever I try to use panorama, i just get a black screen with the shutter button green ready to shoot.

    Anyone else have this problem? I've tried clearing cache/dalvik and reflashing rom, but to no avail..
  18. #1318  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,105 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by bawoo View Post
    Love all the work from the Euroskank rom, however I cannot seem to get Panorama to work on the stock camera app. Whenever I try to use panorama, i just get a black screen with the shutter button green ready to shoot.

    Anyone else have this problem? I've tried clearing cache/dalvik and reflashing rom, but to no avail..
    Which gapp package are u using?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  19. #1319  

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    I am guessing jellybro and ***** aokp are not yet on 4.2? Correct?
  20. #1320  
    Canuckfan's Avatar

    Posts
    152 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 JellyBro | Franco M5

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    I am guessing jellybro and ***** aokp are not yet on 4.2? Correct?
    That's correct. Neither (which are based on CM10 and AOKP) have 4.2 baked into them yet. AOKP was teasing their 4.2 build today on twitter but no ETA yet.
  21. #1321  
    Bobaroo's Avatar

    Posts
    154 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP M5

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    flashed the new Franco Kernel nightly the other day (#300) battery life has been amazing. I got 3hr 14min screen time and probabaly could have gotten 3hr 30min. Best I have ever gotten by far
    JkdJedi likes this.
  22. #1322  
    bawoo's Avatar

    Posts
    65 Posts
    ROM
    ViciousCM10

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    Which gapp package are u using?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I'm using the gapps that is in the OP of this thread: gapps-jb-20121011-signed
  23. #1323  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,105 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by bawoo View Post
    I'm using the gapps that is in the OP of this thread: gapps-jb-20121011-signed
    Try the 4.2 gapps, works! There's a thread here somewhere.
    Thanked by:
    bawoo 
  24. #1324  
    bawoo's Avatar

    Posts
    65 Posts
    ROM
    ViciousCM10

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    Try the 4.2 gapps, works! There's a thread here somewhere.
    Thanks Jedi..I ended up reflashing the ROM and Gapps with wiping cache/dalvik.
  25. #1325  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,105 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

    Coming soon......


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions