[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Flashin an Official CM10 Nightly to compare apples to apples....if I'm not to "faded" by my 6th beer I'll report any good or bad or "who cares" news. :p

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm sad and happy at the same time here folks, as of now, 15 minutes into OFFICIAL Cm10, I AM NOT SEEING ANY Differences. So ..... Now what!?

PoSTED ON ROOTZ

"FYI! I flashed an Official Nightly CM10 , I could not tell or SEe any differences between Euroskank or Official CM10. Not a hater of EroSkank, I love what he's done for us....... but........... JUST SAYING.. I can Not Tell which is Which side by side... "

Last edited:

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you referring to this in the Advanced settings?

I've toggled that setting back and forth and still have wifi shutting down if it sits still for more than a half hour.

"[Apps]
* GNexusParts: Added user configurable WiFi sleep policy"
I'm looking for this to see if it works. What is GNexusParts?

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Got an answer finally, Euroskank nightlies uses open commits where CM10 only uses merges, therefore the Skank will always be somewhat ahead of Official.
Something like that.
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged+branch:jellybean,n,z
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nice research...

Does that mean that ES is a tad more experimental in that it grabs stuff almost instantly?

I thought that ES picked from the official CM10 - I think my understanding is all screwed up now... Hah.

Sent from my toaster (rooted).

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Nice research...

Does that mean that ES is a tad more experimental in that it grabs stuff almost instantly?

I thought that ES picked from the official CM10 - I think my understanding is all screwed up now... Hah.

YOurs and mine! LOL! I believe he "Cherry Picks" from whoever is on the CM10 team, seems like they post stuff up on a collaboration page and somewhere down the line all these get "merged". MEanwhile Fitsnugly is picking and creating his own blend of Cm10 (but they both look so much alike). That's what I'm getting, so please correct me if I'm wrong here ModS.

Last edited:

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I keep mine set to always. I get terrible reception in my room and that ensures that I keep receiving emails etc. Doesn't drain the battery that much at all.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Flashin an Official CM10 Nightly to compare apples to apples....if I'm not to "faded" by my 6th beer I'll report any good or bad or "who cares" news. :p

I was under the impression that there was a new official update out. The best one I can find is from august. I guess I would just flash that and then the most current nightly to catch up, right?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I was under the impression that there was a new official update out. The best one I can find is from august. I guess I would just flash that and then the most current nightly to catch up, right?

You can flash the latest nightlie now, they have Stable releases (which I think your referring too) and the "M" somewhat stable Monthly releases and then the aforementioned nightlies. 0.o :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski