Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 53545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1557
Like Tree243Likes

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

Quote Originally Posted by CallerHoller View Post
    Same here. I had to roll back to 1126 to connect again.
    I went back to 1109 and seems everything got moved to sdcard0. I will download 1126.

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Don't flash 1127 seems to be a bad build.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yep, it's a work in progress at this point and there isn't much integrated yet. If you want a taste of 4.2 look at MMuzzy's. It's mostly stock, but stable and everything works. Otherwise it's probably best to let CM hash 4.2 out a bit if your looking for a daily driver.
    Thanked by:
    JkdJedi likes this.

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

New 1127 is up and connection issues should be resolved.

ROM
    Kang/CM10

Quote Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
    New 1127 is up and connection issues should be resolved.

It looks to be resolved now.

However, the Google gmail account sign up did pop again. But i believe it may have come from the GAPPS I posted yesterday.

Brought to you by the Google Galaxy Nexus. It IS better than the iPhone 5.
    Motorola Droid Maxx

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RIP
    CM10 Jellybro Jelly Bean

Asus Nexus 7
    AOKP JB Milestone 1
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by SeigaGen View Post
    It looks to be resolved now.

However, the Google gmail account sign up did pop again. But i believe it may have come from the GAPPS I posted yesterday.

I believe fits posted that today's build fixed a connection issue, same thing?

Ahh the life at the cutting edge. Some stuff broken. Apps not working. *sigh*

Just waiting for a bit more and let the 'testers' (you guys lol) hash things out. This and skanks aokp was my fav next to cna for 412.
    oxymoron likes this.

ROM
    Kang/CM10

seems like turning off vibrate on Exchange and Email doesn't work.
    Motorola Droid Maxx

CM10 Jellybro Jelly Bean

Asus Nexus 7
    AOKP JB Milestone 1

ROM
    Kang/CM10

Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    I believe fits posted that today's build fixed a connection issue, same thing?

It's different, not connection issue related. When you dirty install with just the ROM, Google sync isn't activated (Blue Bars). When I dirty flash with the GAPPS I posted earlier, I get the blue bars back, but it goes through the GMAIL setup once again (as if you did a clean install). I went through the process, doesn't seem to cause any issues, but it looks like it is GAPPS related rather than ROM related.
    Motorola Droid Maxx

CM10 Jellybro Jelly Bean

Asus Nexus 7
    AOKP JB Milestone 1
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Kang/CM10

Quote Originally Posted by SeigaGen View Post
    It's different, not connection issue related. When you dirty install with just the ROM, Google sync isn't activated (Blue Bars). When I dirty flash with the GAPPS I posted earlier, I get the blue bars back, but it goes through the GMAIL setup once again (as if you did a clean install). I went through the process, doesn't seem to cause any issues, but it looks like it is GAPPS related rather than ROM related.
    Ok, I'm using Roman's (AOKP Lead) GAPPS instead, and it seems to have a better effect on my device. So I would try using the link below:

So far so good on my end.
    Motorola Droid Maxx

CM10 Jellybro Jelly Bean

Asus Nexus 7
    AOKP JB Milestone 1

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Is there a reason why all my data went to sdcard0? Any way to get it back to sdcard? I use titanium to back up and it gets saved to sdcard0,when I try to restore there are no files.

As for the gapps issues, I haven't seen it.

Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
    Is there a reason why all my data went to sdcard0? Any way to get it back to sdcard? I use titanium to back up and it gets saved to sdcard0,when I try to restore there are no files.

As for the gapps issues, I haven't seen it.

Post #1338

Thanked by:
    greyhd 

ROM
    CM10 JellyBro | Franco M5

4.2 (specifically tablets) have a multiple user experience now, a lot like windows does, except you don't have to sign out and in. Unfortunately that part of the upgrade carries over to the smartphone where maybe 1% of us will use. Its a drag for us crackflashers not in the understanding of it all. So if you've ventured into uncharted waters (4.2) just remember that you need to be on the latest recovery, TWRP and/or ClockworkMod. And you'll be grabbing/looking for backups/downloads in the 0 folder for now on. You might have to reboot your phone a couple of times after updating your recovery for everything to settle in nicely. I've been through every mess conceivable with 4.2 but I'm back up and running with the little knowledge I've gained this week.(I think I flashed 5 different Roms these last 2 days) Update your Recovery!
    Hope this helps.

Thanks JkdJedi,

So where should the sdcard0 folder be located?

I went back and forth between 4.1 and 4.2 and now my folder structure is messed up. I've got /sdcard, /storage/emulated/0, /storage/emulated/legacy, /storage/sdcard0......and they all contain the same files. lol
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Storage/Emulated/0 is for now on your default SD. Weird... I know it. Dam Google.

Thanked by:

ROM

Storage/Emulated/0 is for now on your default SD. Weird... I know it. Dam Google.

cool. I may go ahead and wipe my sdcard just to start fresh. Good thing I backed everything to my computer cause things have gotten a little messy!

[edit] Tried going back to 4.1 with a nandroid but every time i copy a file into /sdcard, it mirrors the file and copies it into /storage/sdcard0.....grrrrr...
    Last edited by Canuckfan; 11-27-2012 at 11:46 PM.
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckfan View Post
    cool. I may go ahead and wipe my sdcard just to start fresh. Good thing I backed everything to my computer cause things have gotten a little messy!

[edit] Tried going back to 4.1 but every time i copy a file into /sdcard, it mirrors the file and copies it into /storage/sdcard0.....grrrrr...
    Your stuck w/ it, I have a suspicion that the recovery has a hand in this. They were updated to look for this. I bet if you flashed an older clockworkmod recovery (in a 4.1.1,2 rom) that this storage/sdcard0 thing would disappear. If you try this please post your results, I'd like to know!

ROM

Your stuck w/ it, I have a suspicion that the recovery has a hand in this. They were updated to look for this. I bet if you flashed an older clockworkmod recovery (in a 4.1.1,2 rom) that this storage/sdcard0 thing would disappear. If you try this please post your results, I'd like to know!

Tried going back to TWRP 2310 but the /storage folder was still there and it wouldn't allow me to delete it. Getting late so I just went back to stock for now.

[edit] Used the below thread to get to back stock but the folder still remains. this is one stubborn folder!

[GUIDE] Return to Stock: Factory Images for the VZW Galaxy Nexus
    Last edited by Canuckfan; 11-28-2012 at 01:40 AM.

ROM
    Kang/CM10

Latest build is up which features 4.2.1 and a signed gapps is available

Motorola Droid Maxx

CM10 Jellybro Jelly Bean

Asus Nexus 7
    AOKP JB Milestone 1

ROM
    CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP

When the cherry picks state * Modified Quicksettings to act just like Power Widget, what exactly does this mean? Is this referring to the settings menu with the 2 finger pull down? Something like this to me would seem like it should stay stock. Most people like myself haven't seen this settings menu enough to know what stock looks like.
    Is there any screen caps to compare the 2?

Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by Nakrohtap View Post
    When the cherry picks state * Modified Quicksettings to act just like Power Widget, what exactly does this mean? Is this referring to the settings menu with the 2 finger pull down? Something like this to me would seem like it should stay stock. Most people like myself haven't seen this settings menu enough to know what stock looks like.
    Is there any screen caps to compare the 2?

Trust me you wouldn't like it, especially if your accustomed to CM, unless you like clicking 2-3 times to get to where you want to go versus 1 click then I'd be pissed! For me one click and access or hard press and I'm REALLY there is GOLDEN.
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckfan View Post
    Tried going back to TWRP 2310 but the /storage folder was still there and it wouldn't allow me to delete it. Getting late so I just went back to stock for now.

[edit] Used the below thread to get to back stock but the folder still remains. this is one stubborn folder!

[GUIDE] Return to Stock: Factory Images for the VZW Galaxy Nexus
    No BAck Up!?

ROM

No BAck Up!?
    I had a backup but i wanted to see if a clean stock install would help get rid of that /storage folder. It did not.
    JkdJedi likes this.

ROM
    Super Beans n Kernels

Trust me you wouldn't like it, especially if your accustomed to CM, unless you like clicking 2-3 times to get to where you want to go versus 1 click then I'd be pissed! For me one click and access or hard press and I'm REALLY there is GOLDEN.
    Not sure if I'm following you guys correctly, but in the unofficial aokp build I'm currently running (adamthecashew 11/27) the toggles (two finger down) work like..erm...toggles. Short press = on/off and long press = setting menu shortcut. I was a bit weary about the notification/toggles panes at first but I really dig it now and can see there's all kinds of cool things the devs can/will be doing with Google's new approach. The votes not in on the new lockscreen, though. Anyway, about to flash *****'s cm 10.1 11/29 build and the 4.2.1 11/29 signed gapps (although I like one I have w/ wallet) in a few. Anyone on it to comment? Probably have to be a quick response lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro-toggles.jpg  

Any interesting changes in this mornings build. There's no change on the cherry picks list.

My browser won't sync with my PCs Chrome bookmarks on yesterday's build. First time I've not automatically had my bookmarks when I opened the browser.
    Last edited by CallerHoller; 11-29-2012 at 09:41 AM.

ROM
    CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP

I would have to assume that at this early stage there won't be many cherry picks added.
    Their focus is probably more on functionality and working out the bugs.
    I would suggest to anyone who has made the leap to update daily.

Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 53545556575859 ... LastLast