Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 60616263
Results 1,551 to 1,557 of 1557
Like Tree243Likes

ROM
    ViciousCM10

Default Re: [ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

I didn't know where to post any feature suggestions, but have you checked out the new "Halo" feature from Paranoid Android Rom? It utilizes the Facebook-esque bubble for messenger, but makes it usable for other apps, such as Gmail, Gtalk, etc.. I saw a video on it at Lifehacker here: Paranoid Android Brings Chat Head-Style Multitasking to Nexus Devices Any chance we could see this incorporated somewhere along the lines when it goes into Beta? I believe it's Alpha right now?

Of course, you may already be doing this..which would be a welcome treat with CM RC 10.1 being released and all..BTW, I enjoy this ROM much more than others..

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

I'm pretty much update to the newest daily ROM. Since around May 1st, I have periods of time where the phone won't stay with the screen off. It's doing it now. I can hit the power button to lock the screen and turn it off, and it comes right back on after a few seconds. Even if I leave it alone to power the screen off on it's own, it comes right back on. Anyone have an ideas?

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BCole8888 View Post
    I'm pretty much update to the newest daily ROM. Since around May 1st, I have periods of time where the phone won't stay with the screen off. It's doing it now. I can hit the power button to lock the screen and turn it off, and it comes right back on after a few seconds. Even if I leave it alone to power the screen off on it's own, it comes right back on. Anyone have an ideas?
    Have you checked to make sure it's not an app waking the device?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

I installed WakeLock Detector, but even though I am watching it come out of sleep and turn the screen on, nothing is reported under Screen Wakelock.

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Did you clear cache and davlink?

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
    Did you clear cache and davlink?
    Yes, I do that each time the new ROM is finished flashing. It's weird, it will go days without doing it, then once it starts, it persists even through a reboot. I'm wondering if it could be related to a weak cell signal or something random like that.

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

Try a clean install on the latest or rc5 if you want.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 60616263