[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I updated to the 802 file this morning. Did a clean install with no TiBu. Shut down the phone and it would not boot past the Google screen for a good minute. Downloading the 803 file now. I'll dirty flash this one and see what happens. :D

Sent from a gelatinous form of nexus

For a good minute? Sometimes it takes several minutes. That isn't necessarily a boot issue. Patience.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I updated to the 802 file this morning. Did a clean install with no TiBu. Shut down the phone and it would not boot past the Google screen for a good minute. Downloading the 803 file now. I'll dirty flash this one and see what happens. :D

Never had a boot issue. Took a while to boot compared to Jelly Belly and AOKP, but the overall ROM experience has been fine.

Oh THAT? Yeah, that's normal fair for JB, or what 7stringer said :p.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
*bump*

Out of curiosity has anyone updated to " cm-10-20120803.0953-toro?"
I am still using "cm-10-20120802.0937-toro." It doesn't seem like there have been many changes (unless someone else has updated and knows otherwise). Let me know please

I'm seeing some translation updates and mainly a camera fix and notification light for missed calls and voicemail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keekers11

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Oh THAT? Yeah, that's normal fair for JB, or what 7stringer said :p.

THAT? for me would not boot up at all, and would drain my phones battery while OFF! (it's obvious my phone is whacked out) but the kernel change seems to have helped. ho hum :p

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For a good minute? Sometimes it takes several minutes. That isn't necessarily a boot issue. Patience.

I wasn't referring to the boot animation, I am used to that taking awhile on a fresh flash. I was stuck on the splash screen itself.

All seems well with the 803 build other than duplicate camera, gallery, and calendar apps.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't referring to the boot animation, I am used to that taking awhile on a fresh flash. I was stuck on the splash screen itself.

All seems well with the 803 build other than duplicate camera, gallery, and calendar apps.

Sounds like you did the dirty bird..lol.. wipe system and flash again.

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah use a different gapps package too lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I have spent the last 10-mins trying to find the link to the latest Rom, please poynt me in the right direction?

I guess, that is the basic prereq barrier to being a crack-flasher... huh?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got a soft reboot while downloading the 8/3 build. Maybe I'll switch back to Trinity sooner than later. When the phone finished rebooting, the download continued on its own.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
@Nakrohtap... stop having avatars that give me funny pants feelings. (I'm kidding don't stop)
:)

Stop using pictures of yourself then! lol
We NEED to have these avatars to cancel out looking at yours all the time. The fact that you post so much makes it that much worse!
Ha ha. I kid. I kid. :D

I saw that picture yesterday and had to use it.

Reactions: JkdJedi

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Stop using pictures of yourself then! lol
We NEED to have these avatars to cancel out looking at yours all the time. The fact that you post so much makes it that much worse!
Ha ha. I kid. I kid. :D

I saw that picture yesterday and had to use it.

LOL but my pic is screencaptured straight from my Jersey Shore audition tape.. couldn't you tell? RESPECT!!! :p

Keekers11

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Same gapps download for 803, right? Everything seems to be working fine with 802 but I have to have the latest version just because... :D

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: 10001110101

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair