[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Today's build 803 has given me the best battery life since I have owned the Nexus. had 20 min phone call, did some software install, social media and had it off the charger now for 2 1/2 hours. I have only lost 4% battery. Friggen amazing. On any other ROM or Stock, i would be at around 87%. Euroskank has done an amazing job thus far! Very impressed!!!!

I should also note, I'm on the CM stock kernel

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Alright... got the Rom & Gaap downloaded...

just flashed the JB Bootloader...

Got everything TiBu backed up, I think...

Gotta run an errand for work...

afterwards.. make a back up and flash... this afternoon, I want to sleep tonight..!

I can flash a Kernel afterwards without wiping right? But from the sound of it, I like to try the CM kernel first...

oh... radios, should I just do it or not? Baseband V: 1515.10 V.FC04/1515.FC05

thx..

love getting paid at work to flash...! :p

Last edited:

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Ahhhh I love being rooted with a phone with soooo much support.. I really hope verizon gets the next nexus because this the only phone I want now.. Now running Euroskank JellyBro!

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Before I even restore TiBu...

I'm having the same problem, with AOKP & Jelly Belly 5.0...

My stinkin Gallery won't recognize my Picassa,, none of my online Albums pull up...

This has to be something I'm doing wrong...

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Before I even restore TiBu...

I'm having the same problem, with AOKP & Jelly Belly 5.0...

My stinkin Gallery won't recognize my Picassa,, none of my online Albums pull up...

This has to be something I'm doing wrong...
Sounds like it could be a GAPPS problem. The changelog mentions some sort of issue in the 7/26 package. That's the one you tried right?

I've heard the GAPPS located in the following thread (from Formula84) fixes the issue. Maybe give it a flash and see if that fixes your sync issue.

[GApps] 4.1.1-398337 JRO03C GApps Package - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like it could be a GAPPS problem. The changelog mentions some sort of issue in the 7/26 package. That's the one you tried right?

I've heard the GAPPS located in the following thread (from Formula84) fixes the issue. Maybe give it a flash and see if that fixes your sync issue.

[GApps] 4.1.1-398337 JRO03C GApps Package - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki

This is what I just used and my gallery sync is back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

junglesnake98

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh I love being rooted with a phone with soooo much support.. I really hope verizon gets the next nexus because this the only phone I want now.. Now running Euroskank JellyBro!
From I have been told and I work in the industry, all carriers will get it and they want it to be free!! No kiiding, they think that will pull a lot of iOS users away. Smart move in my opinion. But that's just what I have been told.

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Everything is looking good... feels great... only thing is that GPS icon isn't going away...

I setup my Traffic Widget, that might be why...

battery is still the same for me..

Yup traffic widget won't turn off

Last edited: