[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
@fitsnugly today's CM builds will have the kernel that was reverted back to the AOSP version (with minor things added), seems decent thus far

What does that mean? What was the kernel in 1109? Have people been working to have the kernel changed from recent builds? Why? I usually don't have battery complaints. I have a charger at work, where I use data the most.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
@fitsnugly today's CM builds will have the kernel that was reverted back to the AOSP version (with minor things added), seems decent thus far

What does that mean? What was the kernel in 1109? Have people been working to have the kernel changed from recent builds? Why? I usually don't have battery complaints. I have a charger at work, where I use data the most.

I think a lot of people were having random reboots and horrible battery life, this is from twitter and over on XDA.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. I had a random reboot this morning on 1110.

My experience with reboots is that they are most often related to your kernel and it's settings, much more than they are related to the ROM. I always flash my ROM, then flash the latest Franco nightly. I'm not pushing Franco, but I've found that on my phone, it runs better than anyone else's kernel. If you've had solid experience with anyone's kernel, stick with it, or at least remember to go back to it if you have trouble from something new.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm a little bit behind, but 1109 is the best build I've run so far. Noticeably quicker and more snappy, with beautiful colors on the screen.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm a little bit behind, but 1109 is the best build I've run so far. Noticeably quicker and more snappy, with beautiful colors on the screen.
Missing me some CM as well, soon as I'm done wamn bamn thanking the MAmn (AOKP) I'm flashn me some CM again.. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Missing me some CM as well, soon as I'm done wamn bamn thanking the MAmn (AOKP) I'm flashn me some CM again.. :D

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Waiting as well. Just made the switch to TWRP in anticipation of 4.2 based roms. Me gusta so far. Not that I had any issues or complaints with CWM touch.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I think cwm had been updated unless it wasn't in anticipation of 4.2

Update : just got notification in the play store for cwm update for 4.2

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I think cwm had been updated unless it wasn't in anticipation of 4.2

Update : just got notification in the play store for cwm update for 4.2

Now if I see a EuroSkank 4.2 this weekend I just might call in MOnday to celebrate. :D

bawoo

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Love all the work from the Euroskank rom, however I cannot seem to get Panorama to work on the stock camera app. Whenever I try to use panorama, i just get a black screen with the shutter button green ready to shoot.

Anyone else have this problem? I've tried clearing cache/dalvik and reflashing rom, but to no avail..

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Love all the work from the Euroskank rom, however I cannot seem to get Panorama to work on the stock camera app. Whenever I try to use panorama, i just get a black screen with the shutter button green ready to shoot.

Anyone else have this problem? I've tried clearing cache/dalvik and reflashing rom, but to no avail..

Which gapp package are u using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa