[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I got 4.2 successfully installed. I used AOSKP. Looks nice. Now, I have an issue. Maybe it's been discussed before and I didn't notice since I wasn't running 4.2. So, bear with me.

It looks like my sdcard is gone. None of my downloads exist nor do my Nandroid backups nor do any of my photos nor do my Titanium backups. All look to be gone. I used "File Manager" to snoop around. And I see the "sdcard0" folder and the "0" folder and the "storage" folder. But I don't see my data. However, it MUST be there because only 14.5 gig of my total storage is available. If it had deleted the stuff off the sd card I would have expected more than 23 gig available. When I go into Settings/Storage, the amount used up and the list of things using them doesn't add up at all.

A side question: None of my apps appear in TiBu because of the above issue. I've been saving them to Dropbox but can't figure out how to get those files from Dropbox to the phone. The Dropbox app doesn't have a copy function that I can see and TiBu doesn't let me restore directly from Dropbox. Heeeeelp!

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Navigate to the root of your SD card and look for the data folder. In that folder will be a folder named media. That is where all of my old data was when I jumped to 4.2 AOKP. Hopefully this helps!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Navigate to the root of your SD card and look for the data folder. In that folder will be a folder named media. That is where all of my old data was when I jumped to 4.2 AOKP. Hopefully this helps!

That helps a LOT! Thanks.

Techboy10

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
**Never mind**

Decided to restore my backup of the 10/17 nightly I've been completely satisfied with. After 3 hours of fiddling with the new file system and trying to update TWRP (I was still running 2.2.0 which isn't compatible with 4.2) I finally got everything restored to how it was before I tried to update to the 12/5 nightly (complete with updating widgets).

I'll deal with updating to 4.2.1 another time.

Last edited:

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
If you say no when it asks you if you have a Gmail account, it will take you to the home screen, then go to settings and choose the late network. I did this and rebooted and still had no data connection and yes it was a clean install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

E.2da.D

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Try removing your battery then putting it back in. Hold the power button and both volume buttons for a few seconds. You should enter fast boot mode. Press the volume down button twice to get recovery mode. Then press the power button to enter recovery mode. Reinstall the ROM, followed by the gapps (you might need to wipe your system and do a factory reset, your sdcard directory should not be affected).

Keep in mind that nexus phones are nearly impossible to hard brick. If you can get into fast boot mode, you are all good.

Brought to you by the Google Galaxy Nexus. It IS better than the iPhone 5.

MAN I JUST WANT TO AGAIN SAY THANKS MY NEXUS IS RUNNING GREAT AGAIN. I WAS WIGGING OUT.

disenhour

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I switched back on yesterday's build but cant set an alarm through the clock. When I try to it causes the clock to crash. Did something not load right or is it not available for some reason?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I switched back on yesterday's build but cant set an alarm through the clock. When I try to it causes the clock to crash. Did something not load right or is it not available for some reason?

Wipe/clear your data of that application.

mikestorm

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
*sigh* now I'm having phone app issues. It FCs whenever i get an outgoing or incoming call. clearing data and force stopping does nothing. Anyone have any ideas to remedy?

EDIT: battery pull fixed it!

Last edited:

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I searched this thread and nobody looks like they have mentioned it. I am referring to the "Developer options" in the settings menu. If you notice it's missing. Because I was looking to turn on debugging. This may sound weird, but this is how you "turn on" the developer options. First you go to settings>About phone>scroll down to "Build number">then click on it 7 times. Kind of like your trying to get the JB etc Easter Egg on the Android Version number. It'll pop up saying press "3 more times to become a developer" by the 7th time it'll pop up "Your a developer now!" Go back to the main settings list and "Developer options" will be there. I missed the force close app with long press of the back key. I figured because it was new, I thought the developer options were not implemented yet. +You need debugging on for Titanium BU to see the apps. Most of you probably know this already, but it doesn't look like it was mentioned in this thread.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Not saying this is the same issue, but throwing it out there anyway. I had to switch to cmda/let, reboot, and THEN had to longpress the signal tile to settings and turn mobile data on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez