[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Haha beat me to it! Installing 12/12 GAPPS and 12/13 ROM now. The 12/12 GAPPS Supposedly fixes Chrome FCs. Chrome would crash every time I tried to access Chrome's settings. Just reading prior posts, I was not having any problems with MMS with 12/11 build in the stock messaging app.

Last edited:

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Just installed the 12/13 ROM and 12/12 GAPPS. Wiped the phone completely and installed it with Clockworkmod ROM Manager. When I was rebooting after installing CWM warned me that root might be affected, click yes to recover root or no. Clicked yes and didn't have any issues after even with root apps. Weird, never seen that before. My force close issue with Chrome is gone.

whodatt

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Flashed it and all is well except I'm unable to get any icons to got to the top row in the screen after removing the persistent search bar ,is this just not possible in Trebuchet? Hate having that gap at the top.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Flashed 1214 and 1212 gapps, no issues flashing except I still can't send mms.

Where is the com.Android.Mms for everyone? Mine is under data/user/0

Update: I was able to fix it by flashing a mms apk I had from another rom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Flashed it and all is well except I'm unable to get any icons to got to the top row in the screen after removing the persistent search bar ,is this just not possible in Trebuchet? Hate having that gap at the top.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Not possible, I hated that too. Nova Launcher!

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I think you guys should be more specific when talking about Euroskank ROMs. There are two, CM and AOSKP. I flash AOSKP and never know if the comments you talk about refer to the ROM I'm using or not.

Speaking of AOSKP, is there a change log? I dutifully flash the latest ROM but have no idea if there's anything new or not.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I think you guys should be more specific when talking about Euroskank ROMs. There are two, CM and AOSKP. I flash AOSKP and never know if the comments you talk about refer to the ROM I'm using or not.

Speaking of AOSKP, is there a change log? I dutifully flash the latest ROM but have no idea if there's anything new or not.

I just assumed that since the title of the thread is "[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro" that everyone would be talking about the CM10 Rom.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site

Usually the change log is on the right side of euroskank's Web site. I think the majority of the comments are cm10 and not aoskp.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=aokp&device=toro

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/36258-FitsNugly-AOKP-Discussion-Thread

darb85

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
12/18 with franco Liking it so far, coming off of 9/7 flash, its cleaner somehow. Like it, Might clean install though, its been a while

spoke too soon, force close when trying to set alarms. reflashed with 12/12 apps earlier. reflash apps?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
12/18 with franco Liking it so far, coming off of 9/7 flash, its cleaner somehow. Like it, Might clean install though, its been a while

spoke too soon, force close when trying to set alarms. reflashed with 12/12 apps earlier. reflash apps?

Clear your clock data.

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Just installed 12/20 and 12/12 GAPPS. The CM10.1 nightly one lol. Just getting smoother and smoother. New transition effects for the homescreen and drawer (I think those where in 12/19 also). New wallpaper adjustment options. I've never experienced any MMS problems lately. It'll say "sending" but it's been sent and received.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed 1221 nightly, but getting superuser fc and not granting root to any apps. ANyone know where I can get the old version of superuser?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Just flashed 1221 nightly, but getting superuser fc and not granting root to any apps. ANyone know where I can get the old version of superuser?

Just load up Supersu. #sameoldCMproblemsWsuperUser. :p

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I tried that but the binaries don't load since superuser is not working.

I don't see where u update binaries in SuperSu so u must be trying to update the ones in Superuser. Disable Superuser, in settings/apps. You should be good with SuperSu on its own. Good Luck!

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't see where u update binaries in SuperSu so u must be trying to update the ones in Superuser. Disable Superuser, in settings/apps. You should be good with SuperSu on its own. Good Luck!

It didn't work again, but found a work around. I went to superuser settings and under permission management I selected "automatic", exit, download supersu from market, open up the app, select update binary, still got fc from superuser, but supersu is now the main app. I also disabled superuser in settings like you suggested. Rom is up and working. Thank you once again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463