Need HELP with Wug's Galaxy Nexus Root Toolkit Installing Drivers

TheNexusMan

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I'm a Root virgin, and am finally ready to take the plunge with my VZW Galaxy Nexus. Since this is my first attempt at root, ever, I was very excited when I came across Wug's simplified toolkit for easy root for my Verizon Galaxy Nexus, here on this site (originally posted back in January) and I started to attempt to use the program on Windows and am doing the Initial Setup to Install the Drivers. I am running Windows XP and have followed all the steps, however, I keep running into problems installing the drivers. My device automatically configures as an ADB device, however, when I skip to step 4 and List ADB Devices, I do not get a serial number (which the program says you will if its done correctly), only a dialogue that says No ADB devices found. I have repeated steps 1-3 over and over again, and have even manually chosen drivers, with the same outcome. Any suggestions or thoughts on how to remedy this? Also, if there's a simple way to accomplish Root using a Mac, those instructions are welcome too. Thanks!

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Need HELP with Wug's Galaxy Nexus Root Toolkit Installing Dri

Ok even thoe its pure google vzn hates the root so when they push an update they also redo security meaning they usually find the xploit and plug it so find an updated version of that if possible 0.0

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1