Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree34Likes

Default Re: [ROM][4.1.1][AOSP] Codename Android 3.0.0 [JB][07/31/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by TabGuy View Post
    I look at these ROMs the same way I look at hamburgers. Some days I like Five Guys, some days I like In-n-out. I don't have a "loyalty" to any one ROM just as I don't have a loyalty to any one burger. If someone else makes a good customized 4.2 ROM then I'll give it a try. Doesn't mean I've "moved on", just means I was in the mood for something different. I'll be back when the CNA mood strikes me.
    Totally agreed. I hate when ppl try to ram a rom they are running down your throat because they adamantly declare that 'their' rom is the best and you are dumb to run any other. I used to run only aokp and 'may' have acted this way 'slightly' in the past. I am on cna now just because at the time it had more features than the 2 big guns, cm and aokp. I never changed cos this has served me well and maybe laziness.

I went to the Codename Android forum site this morning and Google stopped me saying it was a malicious site. Wonder what's going on there. Here's the page I got from Google...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for codenameandroid.com

What is the current listing status for codenameandroid.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 32 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 5 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-11-25, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-11-23.

Malicious software includes 4 trojan(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including mleysfj.mysecondarydns.com/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS26496 (PAH), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, codenameandroid.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including htcmania.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

I just tried and go the same thing.

It would appear that CNA is dead. No tweets, no forum posts, no updates for a month and a half now. It may be time to move on. A shame.

If nothing comes up after CM10.1 is a little further developed then I'll agree. Until then I'll probably stick with MMuzzy's 4.2 ROM and keep tabs on Euroshank's progress with CM10.1.

EDIT: Looks like he tweeted about 12 days ago.

Tweets
    16 Nov Codename(Android) ‏@CodenameAndroid
    Just want to let you know I have 4.2 up and running making plans for the upgrade
    Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite
    But the site is still being flagged for having malware.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678