[ROM][4.1.1][AOSP] Codename Android 3.0.0 [JB][07/31/2012]

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
thumbs down for your new avatar btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ny philly rivalry up in hea

Which "NY" are we talking about? I'll infer a Giants fan. Hurt rooting for Eli last Wed...may just have to start Cutler:confused:

Dirty Jerz is a confused state, too, just saying. North Jersey = New York. South Jersey = PA/Philly.

On topic, just flash 3.4.1 the other day and it's been sweet (as expected), but I'm biting on the "too many to list" comment above. Kind of a slow day anyway.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So, is anyone else that's running CNA not getting Facebook push notifications anymore? I'm not sure if it's a ROM issue, or what, but I haven't been getting them lately. I've gone through all the settings (both in the app and in the phone's settings) to make sure notifications for Facebook are enabled. The only things I can think of are A) I've dirty flashed from CNA 3.2, to 3.4, to the current 3.5, and I've also tweaked the notification light settings for the Facebook app a little bit.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
So, is anyone else that's running CNA not getting Facebook push notifications anymore? I'm not sure if it's a ROM issue, or what, but I haven't been getting them lately. I've gone through all the settings (both in the app and in the phone's settings) to make sure notifications for Facebook are enabled. The only things I can think of are A) I've dirty flashed from CNA 3.2, to 3.4, to the current 3.5, and I've also tweaked the notification light settings for the Facebook app a little bit.

Try reinstalling Facebook? Clearing its cache and data?

Sent from my Overly Suspicious Robotic Grouper

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Nope. Cannot say I have encountered that issue. Probably related to the app. Why don't you un-install and reinstall Facebook?

- - - Updated - - -

That is how bored I am.

Oh cmon it is a great ROM! I am sure you will like it :D

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Finally got around to flashing 3.5...really looking forward to running this, I liked his work in ICS!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Anyone seeing their max CPU setting reverting to 700MHz with CNA 3.5.0?

I noticed a few in the CNA forum and took a look at mine last week and it was set at 700. I set it to 1200 and then noticed it was back at 700 later that day. After a few days of this, someone posted an updated kernel that resolves the problem. I figured it must not be a problem for everyone (or most are already using other kernels) so I set a message to a friend with the same set up. He took a look and sure enough, his max cpu was at 700MHz.

It should be noted that the only reason I looked was because I saw the posts in the CNA forum. CNA was running smooth as warm butter on my phone and it wasn't even running at full speed! The only reason my friend looked was because I told him to check it out. He was happy with CNA as it is. Since flashing the updated kernel last week my phone is noticeably faster. I didn't know what I was missing! LOL

Anyway, if you are running CNA with the stock kernal, check it out. For more information you can check out the bug report I filed: Issue 463 - codename-android - Max CPU Setting not sticking in CNA 3.5.0. Reverst to 700MHz -- resolved with updated kernel - Bug Tracker/Feature Request - Google Project Hosting

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Cannot say I have encountered that issue. Probably related to the app. Why don't you un-install and reinstall Facebook?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh cmon it is a great ROM! I am sure you will like it :D

Meh, it was ok. Got bored of it quickly though, but that's the nature of the beast.

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Meh, it was ok. Got bored of it quickly though, but that's the nature of the beast.

How is AOKP build 2? I read on Engadget it is like night and day compared to build 1. I wanna give them ago again if they got their stuff back on track with Build 2.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
^^^interested as well. I got the urge to flash yesterday and went from CNA to JBSourcery. All was well except the long press of volumes didn't skip Pandora with the screen off. Deal breaker for me so I went back to my nanny. Still have the urge!! I'll report if I do it before any other response.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
AOKP Build 2 = Sweet, but meh. It's as smooth as I've come to expect a JB rom to be these days. I like the SOS vibration during ringtones. weather icons shown in notification drop down, and the vibrations feature (although I haven't quite figured it out lol). I already miss having my lockscreen targets, badly. I miss DSP manager but will flash that along with a few other mods I like to have. I will certainly be keeping my CNA 3.5 nanny, but I will ride the unicorn for a few days nonetheless. My 2 cents.

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
AOKP Build 2 = Sweet, but meh. It's as smooth as I've come to expect a JB rom to be these days. I like the SOS vibration during ringtones. weather icons shown in notification drop down, and the vibrations feature (although I haven't quite figured it out lol). I already miss having my lockscreen targets, badly. I miss DSP manager but will flash that along with a few other mods I like to have. I will certainly be keeping my CNA 3.5 nanny, but I will ride the unicorn for a few days nonetheless. My 2 cents.

Cool. Might give the unicorn a ride this weekend too.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know a good EQ app or mod that works with CNA? I am using Sirius XM app and google music and the sound is not very good. I DL'd an EQ app but I have to manually configure it and launch it each time. IS musicFX, Beats or DSP mods available for this rom?

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know a good EQ app or mod that works with CNA? I am using Sirius XM app and google music and the sound is not very good. I DL'd an EQ app but I have to manually configure it and launch it each time. IS musicFX, Beats or DSP mods available for this rom?

DSP manager is built into CNA and it's awesome. Definitely at least noticable through the speaker but in my car it's sick. Night and day. I flashed it w/ AOKP as Franco's "high performance sound" is a joke in comparison.

Download for any ICS/JB rom.
http://db.tt/A0lXH1GF

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Cool. Might give the unicorn a ride this weekend too.

It's definitely worth running for awhile at the very least. Another plus for me is that Light Flow is working properly on AOKP. I know most roms incoporate LED functions now, but I like that I can just backup/restore my settings using LF. That said, I used to think you had to have the pulse notification setting unchecked in setting for LF to work, and I'm pretty sure you did at least back in ICS, but it's working with it checked on AOKP. So maybe that's why it wasn't working on other JB roms.