1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    JBSourcery

Default Trinity problem

Trinity's option to adjust the display color and adjustable vibration are grayed out on my phone (meaning I can't click on the options). I did a clean wipe. I'm running trinity version: TNP1536-307-JB-STABLE35.

I'm stumped.

I attached screen shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trinity problem-screenshot_2012-08-04-16-45-20.jpg   Trinity problem-screenshot_2012-08-04-16-45-15.jpg  
    Last edited by Keekers11; 08-04-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Default Re: Trinity problem

Quote Originally Posted by Keekers11 View Post
    Trinity's option to adjust the display color and adjustable vibration are grayed out on my phone (meaning I can't click on the options). I did a clean wipe. I'm running trinity version: TNP1536-307-JB-STABLE35.

I'm stumped.

I attached screen shots.
    That will happen. Those options are baked into the ROM for the kernel that has been placed with the ROM. If you want to tweak the color settings you will need to download the trinity toolbox from the market place (). It is a worthy investment and makes it super easy to flash the newest kernels. In there you can tweak MUCH more than what you get from your ROM.
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP

OP, which rom are you running?
    When I was running AOKP a few days last week, all of the options were available.
    When I went back to Euroskank, the vibration settings are deselected now. I am going to flash back to Trinity kernel shortly and see if I get what you are seeing. I do recall not having a whole lot of options before using AOKP though. I was probably using trinity at the time as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    JBSourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Nakrohtap View Post
    OP, which rom are you running?
    When I was running AOKP a few days last week, all of the options were available.
    When I went back to Euroskank, the vibration settings are deselected now. I am going to flash back to Trinity kernel shortly and see if I get what you are seeing. I do recall not having a whole lot of options before using AOKP though. I was probably using trinity at the time as well.

CM10 Euroskank Jellybro (build 804).

That's so strange because all the options were available to me the first day I flashed the kernel. Then the options disappeared.
    I like AOKP a lot too.

ROM
    CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP

Alright... So AOKP with stock kernel shows all settings available. Euroskank stock kernel showing some, but not all settings available. Euroskank with trinity kernel only shows color hack presets available to change.
    I thought I read somewhere that Euroskank is now using Franco kernel as its default. That's probably why you are seeing less options available.

Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    JBSourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Nakrohtap View Post
    Alright... So AOKP with stock kernel shows all settings available. Euroskank stock kernel showing some, but not all settings available. Euroskank with trinity kernel only shows color hack presets available to change.
    I thought I read somewhere that Euroskank is now using Franco kernel as its default. That's probably why you are seeing less options available.

Very useful information. Thanks!