Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    581 Global Posts

Default How to calibrate the accelerometer?

Ok, this is getting quite annoying. Some how or another, my acceleromter has gotten off. I've searched around for awhile with no luck. There has got to be a way to calibrate/reset it. Anyone have an idea? I'm on Jellybro, clean flash, everything else is working great.

ROM
    KK+Xposed+GB+Franco=Win

Default Re: How to calibrate the accelerometer?

Try Sensor Tester from the Play Store. No guarantees as far as its accuracy but I downloaded it and it definitely has an option to recalibrate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to calibrate the accelerometer?-snap-15.jpg  

Which Sensor Tester? There are several on the Play Store with the same name.

ROM
    KK+Xposed+GB+Franco=Win

Pretty sure there was only one before, but I'm pretty the one I tried before is by "Soaus." Just tried it now and it definitely has the option to recalibrate (using menu <other sensors available).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...X1NlbnNvcnMiXQ..

Red face Re: How to calibrate the accelerometer?

I know I'm necro-posting (not sure if that's applicable on this forum)... but I wanted to say THANK YOU!! for the recommendation of this app to remedy the calibration situation. It worked almost flawlessly on my Galaxy Centura!

Thanks again!