NFL Mobile

capnjb

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what ics rooms work with NFL mobile? I am currently using aokp milestone 6 and it says its not compatible. Also what jelly bean rooms work with it.

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
thanks but still the same with bugless beast

4080351a-3de4-c31e.jpg

You can get NFL Mobile to work on any ICS v4.0.4/JB ROM using a modfied verizon logon client that's over on rootzwiki somewhere. Because Im extremely lazy, I'll upload the client from my phone and post a link here to you in a sec.

EDIT: Here you go, just make sure your phone is set to allow installing of apps from unknown sources.

I take NO credit for this, just uploading to share with those who need it.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6C370AvgKAmZWZvYjVMRXpSTVU

If I remember correctly, Install this client, then after its installed open NFL Mobile. It will ask you to sign on using your Verizon User name and password, and you HAVE to be on 3g/4g for it to work, YOU CAN NOT DO THIS INITIAL SIGN IN ON WIFI. After the initial setup, you can join wifi and everything will work fine on wifi from there on out.

Last edited:

SuperMarioVT

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

You can get NFL Mobile to work on any ICS v4.0.4/JB ROM using a modfied verizon logon client that's over on rootzwiki somewhere. Because Im extremely lazy, I'll upload the client from my phone and post a link here to you in a sec.

EDIT: Here you go, just make sure your phone is set to allow installing of apps from unknown sources.

If I remember correctly, Install this client, then after its installed open NFL Mobile. It will ask you to sign on using your Verizon User name and password, and you HAVE to be on 3g/4g for it to work, YOU CAN NOT DO THIS INITIAL SIGN IN ON WIFI. After the initial setup, you can join wifi and everything will work fine on wifi from there on out.

Thank you it worked like a charm

+1 buddy

capnjb

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for that poseign I will try it later. Still trying to get JB
to take to my phone so I am stuck with ics for now.
Much appreciated

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Was it suppose to be a bin file or apk? What do you use to install bin file?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Was it suppose to be a bin file or apk? What do you use to install bin file?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

It should be an apk file. If its not, try downloading again. I just downloaded it fine back to my phone.

And capn, that's an interesting problem you are having. I read your posts in a different thread and I can't imagine why your phone doesn't like jellybean.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
It should be an apk file. If its not, try downloading again. I just downloaded it fine back to my phone.

And capn, that's an interesting problem you are having. I read your posts in a different thread and I can't imagine why your phone doesn't like jellybean.

Thanks d/led to a pc and it was a apk file.. guess the d/l to the phone directly was wonky last night. going to give it a whirl now.
****************************************************************************************************************************************
OK it works great, ponied up the 5 bucks to watch the live feeds for when I am out and about and keep up to date with the games.

Last edited:

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

This worked great, I had an apk file loaded (NFL Mobile app) from XDA and it was outdated, it would go to the play store but only had the "open" as a selection. Frustrated I deleted the app and decided to find an alternative app in the Play Store, (I previously could not find the NFL Mobile app in the Play Store) I started to field through the apps when BAM!! NFL MOBILE was listed as a download!!!! The app you posted here must have done something to cause this to show up, AWESOME! I'm logged in and for $5 a month you can't beat a service like this, Are you kidding me!? Thank again. :)

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
This is what I get. I click on it and it downloads something. I click on that and nothing happens.
43a2d929-b3f9-4d84.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
This is what I get. I click on it and it downloads something. I click on that and nothing happens. Click to view quoted image

R u downloading from your phone or from your PC?

Another user was having issues downloading directly to the phone. Try downloading to the computer then moving it over.

I'm wicked pissed at this newest update. You used to be able to listen to the games on your phone, now there's no more audio Stream, at least not that I can find.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Another user was having issues downloading directly to the phone. Try downloading to the computer then moving it over.

I'm wicked pissed at this newest update. You used to be able to listen to the games on your phone, now there's no more audio Stream, at least not that I can find.

Wow I hope you can hear sound on the live feeds, kind of pointless if that's the case. If you move the above apk (Verizon login app) in data/app and install it from there, instead of system/app, you might have better luck finding the Verizon NFL Mobile app in the Play Store (make sure you uninstall any older versions first)! Good luck.

Edit: Not sure what's going on but my live feeds are working GREAT, sound works, video works, not sure what else I need here.
424a12e2-64f3-9fdf.jpg

Tapatalk sent from my Kanged Samsung.

Last edited:

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow I hope you can hear sound on the live feeds, kind of pointless if that's the case. If you move the above apk (Verizon login app) in data/app and install it from there, instead of system/app, you might have better luck finding the Verizon NFL Mobile app in the Play Store (make sure you uninstall any older versions first)! Good luck.

Edit: Not sure what's going on but my live feeds are working GREAT, sound works, video works, not sure what else I need here.

Tapatalk sent from my Kanged Samsung.

Nah I wasnt having issues with live feeds. Live feeds drain battery WAY too fast while away from a charger. The live AUDIO however isnt quite as bad, but there was no option for it on saturday. I noticed that the button for it would appear then disappear when i loaded a new page so it may just not have been working that day, which is too bad, pittsburgh walloped buffalo and I couldnt listen to it :/

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Oh OK was using phone

woodypg

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I was wondering if anyone gets the error that the service is unavailable, try again later when they try to login? I have been having this issue for a week or so. I'm on Vicious Jelly Bean. Any help would be awesome. Leaving town this weekend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03