CM10 Nightlies out for Verizon (Toro)

zmonster1

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Is there a changelog out for this nightly? Hard to figure out what is new each night with jellybro, I hope the answer isn't search the Gerrit.

What rom has a changelog and some customization already?

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Flashed a few hrs ago and its exactly how I thought it would be :) I am going to run this for a few days to see what battery life is like... Anyone have any suggestions for a kernel I should use?

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Flashed a few hrs ago and its exactly how I thought it would be :) I am going to run this for a few days to see what battery life is like... Anyone have any suggestions for a kernel I should use?

Lately I've been running the stock CM kernel on my Galaxy Nexus. LeanKernel and Franco are popular choices for alternative kernels. I used to run LK with ICS ROMs, but with JB I've just stayed with stock. Run stock a few days to get a sense of how your phone runs before trying another kernel.

Sent from my Jelly Bean-equipped Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: ssethv

Chad H

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Quick question, if your already rooted and unlocked can you just download and flash this using ROM manager off of the marketplace? I'm currently running Bugless Beast but wouldn't mind a little customization. :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, if your already rooted and unlocked can you just download and flash this using ROM manager off of the marketplace? I'm currently running Bugless Beast but wouldn't mind a little customization. :)

You can, you will have to do a full wipe coming from any other ROM though, just be sure you do :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Looks like there is another build out now. How stable is this? No weird MMS problems or anything like that?

I think majority of crackflashers here jumped on the first official AOKP-jb build released last night, lol... so you can be the guinea pig for CM10 :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I am for now but why is Euroskank better than CM10 directly?

I've heard (unconfirmed) that the current CM10 nightlies are a bit less stable than skank's. He also chooses certain cherry picks for features that aren't yet available in CM10. If I were sticking with CM10 I'd probably stick with skank's as well, though I'm sure I'd want to try their official nightlies just for a peek :)

mr.wizard

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed 8/21 build this afternoon..so far so good. I had AOKP this morning, but the official build was missing custom targets for the lockscreen (for now) and I prefer CM notification toggles to AOKP.. so yea, here I am. FWIW, this build is as stable as skank (I've used both) but horray for choices! :)

Chad H

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I just flashed 8/21 build this afternoon..so far so good. I had AOKP this morning, but the official build was missing custom targets for the lockscreen (for now) and I prefer CM notification toggles to AOKP.. so yea, here I am. FWIW, this build is as stable as skank (I've used both) but horray for choices! :)
Thanks for the post! I'm going to flash this instead of bugless beast. :)

nailerdog

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I started with the 8-14 build and I'm now running 8-22. I've had one random reboot and one freeze up. I'm happy with it for a nightly. It's smooth and fast. I haven't found anything that doesn't work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay