[ROM][4.1.1]AOSP AffinitySERIES v1.0 Jelly Bean [Final]

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][4.1.1]AOSP *NEW* AffinitySERIES v1.0 Jelly Bean [Beta 1]

So far so good. The only thing that I don't like is the volume. Seems kind of low. Please increase the volume and also make it possible to change the navigation menu colors..

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

So far so good. The only thing that I don't like is the volume. Seems kind of low. Please increase the volume and also make it possible to change the navigation menu colors..

Flash a theme for color changes. I am using Crimson Cobalt and it looks great. Also, Franco's kernel allows for volume increase.

Allons-y

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site

So far the "list of features" is no different than most. I'm still waiting to see what is in that "many, many more" feature list to see if it's worth the effort to flash. Without that list it becomes a long effort to hunt around to find out what "many, many more" encompasses. I'm assuming that the entire group listed in the first post are all programmers and none are in marketing.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

So far the "list of features" is no different than most. I'm still waiting to see what is in that "many, many more" feature list to see if it's worth the effort to flash. Without that list it becomes a long effort to hunt around to find out what "many, many more" encompasses. I'm assuming that the entire group listed in the first post are all programmers and none are in marketing.

Every rom has the same features. It's just a matter of how much is incorporated, unfortunately.

Sent with Oliver's Dying Breath

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

I agree with #2. I never get why they never do that with a pin lock or pattern. Please incorperate that into your ROMs. I would never leave my phone unprotected so those features are useless and I'd like to use them.

Sent from my galaxy nexus running jelly bean!

JBSourcery has an option to show the standard lockscreen w/ targets etc. before a secure lockscreen of your choice. I'm sure other roms have that as well if you're interested. That said, I know a lot of people who don't use a secure lockscreen for various reasons. Personally, I don't because I use an antivirus app that I could wipe/lock/scream/gps my phone from any computer and all of my sensitive information on my phone is encrypted and/or secured via pin/password.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12