Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Android Enthusiast

Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Default Re: Random Google Account Sign In Error

My bro just got his JB OTA today (Sprint Nexus 4g) at 3 in the morning so I'm wondering if that's related..and yes I'm down as well.

It's a worldwide outage affecting all Jellybean users or anybody with the ability to use Google Now.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Google Now is working for me (as of right this second) on both the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7.
    Jet300 likes this.

Global Posts
    410 Global Posts

Working for me too... Good news!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

ROM
    Rooted/Unlocked Stk 4.4.3

Yep I woke up this morning and it worked again. All is well with the world ...except for iOS 6 users trying to use Apple Maps for navigation
    [making a phone so big] "you can't get your hand around it"[ helps, but that] "no one's going to buy that." - Steve Jobs

The reason we [won't] make a 7-inch tablet isnt because we dont want to hit [a lower] price point, Jobs said. Its because we think the screen is too small to express the software. As a software driven company, we think about the software strategies first. - again, Steve Jobs

I have both an Intl Galaxy Nexus and the Nexus 7.
    I am constantly getting the "Permission Requested" notification on my GNex but not my Nexus 7. All of my services seem to be working fine though, including Google Now. This started yesterday (Thursday).
    I've tried rebooting and removing and adding my account.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

ROM
    Rooted/Unlocked Stk 4.4.3

Quote Originally Posted by sojourner753 View Post
    I have both an Intl Galaxy Nexus and the Nexus 7.
    I am constantly getting the "Permission Requested" notification on my GNex but not my Nexus 7. All of my services seem to be working fine though, including Google Now. This started yesterday (Thursday).
    I've tried rebooting and removing and adding my account.
    This is a different error than what we were discussing. The error that lasted a few hours Wed evening was the Google Now server was down so it kept asking to re-login to your Google Account until they restored the servers. You may want to create a new post/thread for the error you have encountered if you cannot find another similar thread on the hacking forums. Wish I could lend a hand, but not have had that problem myself and you might be better off posting on the Google Galaxy Nexus sub-forum and not the Samsung Verizon Galaxy Nexus sub-forum. Best of luck!
    [making a phone so big] "you can't get your hand around it"[ helps, but that] "no one's going to buy that." - Steve Jobs

The reason we [won't] make a 7-inch tablet isnt because we dont want to hit [a lower] price point, Jobs said. Its because we think the screen is too small to express the software. As a software driven company, we think about the software strategies first. - again, Steve Jobs

Here's the complete solution for "GOOGLE SIGN-IN ERROR" for android phones and tablets.

TOP FURTIVE: Solution => "GOOGLE SIGN IN ERROR" In Android Phones And Android Tablets.

The method to fix this error is known as 2 steps verification method and I think this might surely help you to get rid of your google account error.

Thank You.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12