- 48 Posts
Lost flash by updating to Jelly Bean?
I just clean installed AOKP jelly bean release 2 and noticed my default browser no longer has flash. Is there anyway to get the browser from ICS. I cannot browse the web without flash. Please help, I really didnt realize this would happen. I have a nexus 7 and did the flash mod using firefox and installing an .apk from an older version but the browsing experience sucks a$$. Thank you
- 09-21-2012, 08:16 PM #2
Re: Lost flash by updating to Jelly Bean?
Flash is not technically compatible with JB, it's being phased out by Adobe. You can restore it from a backup or apk but it's not supported nor guaranteed to be stable.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- By Cory Streater in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 20Last Post: 07-11-2013, 04:11 AM
- By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:09 AM
- By Easton091 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2012, 03:01 AM
- By symbiance in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2011, 12:27 PM
- By klittle81 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 19Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:03 PM