ROM Manager premium help
I have tried multiple ways to root etc and now have a question about rom manager premium
I installed CWM without problems.
When I click on make a backup it reboots my system. When it reboots the image of an android on its side with a hazard red triangle is present. I pulled the battery and it boots up fine.
Any suggestions? I did make one directly by booting into recovery but it would be nice if this worked also.
How many files should be in a Nandroid backup also?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 10-09-2012, 09:58 PM #2
- 5,824 Posts
Re: ROM Manager premium help
Then next time you flash a recovery it will stick.
- By jbomb11 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2011, 01:14 AM
- By Hitch_Itch in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2010, 07:14 PM
- By tpdtopcop in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:11 PM
- By D2VW14_20 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:32 PM
- By tuxedojacob in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2010, 01:56 AM