- 1 Posts
rooting Galaxy Nexus with jelly bean?I have to admit that I am a noob when it comes to rooting. Ive been reading different threads, but most of them were about rooting ICS. I recently updated my nexus to jelly bean a couple of weeks ago and I was wondering if it is a good idea to root it or if it is too risky? any thoughts?
- 10-10-2012, 11:48 PM #2
- 10-11-2012, 07:54 AM #3Retired Moderator
- 10,930 Posts
- What do you think?
- By szlaeyer in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 01-28-2013, 06:40 PM
- By tokill88 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:45 AM
- By danielkogan in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 21Last Post: 06-30-2012, 02:24 PM
- By TheIowaKid in forum Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2012, 01:51 PM
- By TheIowaKid in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2012, 01:51 PM