Jelly Bean 4.2 Camera

gshadefull

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Flashed the zip, camera and gallery updated, can take photoshpere panoramas and they do show up in the gallery, but when I try to see them in the "sphere mode" or "street view" mode the Gallery crashes.
Any ideas?

Also, when trying to apply filters, I get the error: "the process com.android.gallery3d has stopped". Do you have the latest Gallery3d.apk so we can update it?

Thanks!

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Flashed the zip, camera and gallery updated, can take photoshpere panoramas and they do show up in the gallery, but when I try to see them in the "sphere mode" or "street view" mode the Gallery crashes.

Any ideas?
Upload to and view on G+ for now until BigD drops the .libs.

gjc33

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Added the two libs, no more FC's
But when I try to use the Photo 360, getting "Sorry, your device is not yet supported"

Guess I'm out of luck! :'(

TMO GSII T989

Same "not yet supported" on my HTC Desire HD.

Maybe dmmarck can start a Supported/Unsupported list in post #1?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Same "not yet supported" on my HTC Desire HD.

Maybe dmmarck can start a Supported/Unsupported list in post #1?

I can, but my participation will be limited throughout the day.

For those uploading to G+, can you please post instructions for members such as myself who refuse to use G+ for such things :p

Nevermind lol

kev0153

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I can, but my participation will be limited throughout the day.

For those uploading to G+, can you please post instructions for members such as myself who refuse to use G+ for such things :p

Nevermind lol

Upload to google+ using the gallery. Go to google+ in browser (doesn't seem to work in mobile version) find your post and view it. It should start rotating when you click on the post.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine was like that at first but I think there is some processing that goes on behind the scenes. Check the post again after a minute or two.

Yup. I see a little globe thing in the notification try while it processes.

for those with device not supported, change the following lines in build.prop and reboot:

ro.product.model=Galaxy Nexus
ro.product.brand=google

worked on my sensation!

Excellent!

Also, we're famous. Thanks marius again for slapping it all in one handy package :).

JB 4.2 Camera Working Photosphere and Panorama - xda-developers

nyijedi

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Works great. Thanks!

With that said, why the HELL does Google refuse to let us order folders in gallery alphabetically? It's enraging.

gulbrillo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man!!

for those with device not supported, change the following lines in build.prop and reboot:

ro.product.model=Galaxy Nexus
ro.product.brand=google

This also works with

ro.product.model=GT-I9300
ro.product.brand=samsung

(coming from GT-I9305 / samsung)
Am I loosing anything by doing so? Any apps which would run with a I9305 model in build.prop but don't on a I9300?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87