Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Figured it out. #TinyPlanet
5y7u8apa.jpg

Tapatalk sent from the GneX

hitokiri

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have a 4MP(w) option for their cam?

The original camera (which i still have installed) has it, but not the new one.
Kinda irks me.

GNex - Affinity rom Beta 1

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys when you get the camera working could you add you phone as well as the Rom you're using. Thanks

GSM Gnex, AOKP Jelly Bean Milestone 1. It's not flawless (issues with photosphere) but it could be operator error too :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

malito74

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed on my epic touch 4g with Kingkang JB rom and it works awesomeeee even photosphere works I like this gallery and camera a lot

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Any news about the language crash issue?

Nope, that'll have to be for someone that knows a bit more about working around that stuff. Gave a whack at it and unfortunately won't have any time this week to sit down and really go to town with it.

budo76

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
It freezes on my i9000 after taking the first picture, it just slowly slides down. The border isn't moving left or right or up or down.

EDIT : Ok I get that the i9000 has no gyroscope, meaning this is useless for Galaxy S people oh well..
Yes... same here. No use with Galaxy S... I really think the gyroscope is a requirement for this app...

Ol.blinov

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Everything is working on my Nexus S JB after I have flashed the .zip file. But now I get constant com.google.android.gsf.login failures. Anyone same issue?

TheHighlightGuy

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I flashed this on my E4GT (on Calk's 0.2.2 ROM) and I can get the panorama working if the flash is ON, and photosphere if I click the bottom left box (for video, camera, etc) and then move into landscape mode, AND THEN click PhotoSphere. Odd, but it works. I think this is a hardware issue as it's come up on any ROM/base I've ever been on, but my camera seems to persistently try and acquire focus. It makes a pretty loud buzzing noise (the camera itself) until I click on something to focus it in regular camera mode. The thing is, I can't force focus on something in PhotoSphere, it's just not an option.

PS By "work," I meant that photosphere opens. It does not, however, stitch the photos together correctly.

JM4611

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a Telus sgh1747M and am using paranoidkangdroid on cwm10. I followed all the installation instructions precisely, but am having the same issue as another poster mentioned.

Everything works fine, panorama, sphere, video (even grabbing a pic while shooting video) - except for taking A REGULAR PICTURE! It freezes the cam, I wait for the message "gallery not working" or whatever, then tap the cam app again and get the message "cannot connect to the camera". I can already feel the phone heating up, so I reboot.

I doubt I'm the only one experiencing this glitch, but I have yet to find a solution... does anyone have a solution? lol it's driving me nuts! :confused:

UPDATE: I installed the latest google apps 4.2 package, but no luck. I am new at this so my post might have made more sense if I'd mentioned that I'd installed all the apk and lib files manually, changing permissions as required, and not flashing anything.

Thanks for any ideas, folks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa