- Resident Ringtone Maker
- 3,859 Posts
- BB JB
screwed up phone need help asap sitting in a parking lot
I am sitting in a parking lot using free wifi from panera....
tried using wugs to restore phone to factory state.
however, it was flashing from BB 4.1.1 back to ICS (oops)
now it just gets loops in the google screen.
I get into the bootloader? where you hold the volume buttons and power.
however, at the bottom of it, it says fastboot command read error.
fastboot mode is in red
product name tuna
hw version 10
carrier info none
trying the new wugs but it's at 2 percent ugh should have had my laptop charger....
- 11-01-2012, 09:05 PM #2
- 5,824 Posts
Re: screwed up phone need help asap sitting in a parking lot
Like I said in the other thread.. When toolkits fail, you need to know how to fastboot. Follow the guide homie, you'll be fine
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- By Akuma in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2012, 12:28 AM
- By mgftp in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 07-14-2012, 12:19 AM
- By ecgrn in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2011, 12:38 AM
- By stavros816 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2010, 02:15 PM
- By trip4219 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:58 PM