- 48 Posts
Might be in Trouble
Just got a chance to flash AOKP milestone 1 to the Gnex, but something messed up, so I went to do a clean flash. Somehow when I was clearing everything, I actually CLEARED everything. Wiped my OS, wiped my files for AOKP and all that.
Right now I am trying to use terminal to return to stock and start fresh, but I can't get it to read the phone (seems like USB debugging is off).
Am I screwed?
- 11-03-2012, 07:22 PM #2
Re: Might be in Trouble
No you're fine.. Follow the Return to Stock guide. You only need to boot to the bootloader (power down, hold both volumes and power)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 11-03-2012, 07:26 PM #3
- By noaim in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 05-20-2010, 06:43 PM
- By CA in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 08:50 PM
- By davidg4781 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 02-02-2010, 12:47 AM
- By INDROIDWETRUST in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 01-15-2010, 10:32 PM
- By Rich13er#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:37 PM