Well I use to be able to plug in my USB cable at home and connect to my phone, well today it doesnt ( have tried in a while from home) it works well at the office pc. I tried several methods, even following WUGs to check drivers, etc. Nothing. Is there a guide to set up drivers to work properly? GNx with JB M1 and have a XP based pc.
Re: USB Help
OK, so yesterday I took a mental health day, today I plugged my GNx into the office pc and same issue unable to get usb debugging, when I plug into the usb cable I get found new hardware INTF2, so what gives??? Last thing did was upgrade to JB M1 the gapps 20122111-signed.
Please help, i really miss not getting into the phone to transfer pictures, and obviously moving new roms or gapps the the phone.
also Wugs will not this phone under devices.
OK- Issue seems to be that I had quick USB charging clicked, found another post that mention Franco and this option and to turn off.
access to my phone again : )
Last edited by Xanth269; 11-14-2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: found solution
- By koolx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:28 PM
- By lilmikey201 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 04:18 PM
- By bigdad1e in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:37 PM
- By itsofficial#AC in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2010, 08:38 AM
- By mackgunz in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 15Last Post: 03-01-2010, 02:21 PM