So I downloaded GooManager and installed TWRP that way. Played around with it, but I just don't think its for me. whats the easiest way to uninstall it? I tried using ES File Explorer and File Manager, but I don't think I'm finding the right file. Help please.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsNexus running .............
Coming from a 2 1/2 year old BB Tour
- 11-17-2012, 10:07 PM #2
- 11-17-2012, 10:12 PM #4
- 11-17-2012, 10:17 PM #5
- By ssullivan in forum Motorola Cliq and DextReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2012, 05:48 PM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2010, 12:10 PM
- By brianrook in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 10Last Post: 03-11-2010, 08:54 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2009, 02:58 PM
- By sgtoaf in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2009, 03:02 AM