- 11-20-2012, 03:15 PM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Jelly Bean Rooting.
You should probably do a lot more reading but yes and the process is quite simple. Basically unlock the device (5 minutes), install custom recovery, make a backup of everything (nandroid), factory reset and install custom rom. not sure what you mean by " under jelly bean" but basically that's it but like I said do some googling and reading and then check back in and I'm sure someone will be glad to help further
I don't need no stinking signature
- 11-20-2012, 09:27 PM #3Retired Moderator
- 10,930 Posts
- What do you think?
- 11-21-2012, 05:41 AM #4
- By keving75 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2012, 08:48 AM
- By TerryMasters in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 07-11-2012, 12:10 PM
- By theboylefactor in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2012, 12:54 PM
- By Shirke in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2012, 11:19 PM
- By hyminameisderek in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:26 PM