Broken Micro USB Port and Unlocked Bootloader
So, my phones micro usb port stopped working a week ago and I'm finally sending it back to verizon to get it replaced. The problem is that I can't lock the bootloader since I can't connect to my computer. I am luckily running stock jellybean which should help. My question is if anyone has sent verizon a phone with an unlocked bootloader and still been covered under warranty. I just don't want to be liable to pay the $300 if they realize that I've been messing around with the software.
- 11-26-2012, 05:56 PM #2
- 11-27-2012, 08:24 AM #3
- 444 Posts
Re: Broken Micro USB Port and Unlocked Bootloader
Android Quick App: ADB Wireless | Android Central
This should allow you to lock your boot loader over your wireless network via. ADB.
Good luckSent Via..Raven from Kings Landing
BB Storm 1 > Samsung Droid Charge > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy Note II & LG G Pad 8.3
- By dfine1966 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 44Last Post: 04-24-2011, 05:43 PM
- By Jonno in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:18 PM
- By danielkogan in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:20 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2010, 09:58 AM
- By 2CupsWithString in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2010, 04:18 PM