Help! Galaxy Nexus with CyanogenMod keeps cycling through boot process, but never turns on.

temporaryaccount11

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm not sure offhand which version of CyanogenMod I'm running, but I'm subscribed to the nightly updates, so it's probably the most recent one. After my phone ran out of batteries tonight, I went to go plug it in. After letting it charge for a bit, I decided to turn it on. What has been happening for the past hour is that it shows the Google logo, then goes to the CyanogenMod screen (the words with the circle rotating around it). After being in that screen for about 10-15 seconds, it stops, the screen turns off, the phone vibrates briefly (as if I were turning it on), and the process repeats. Any ideas? Thank you!

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm not sure offhand which version of CyanogenMod I'm running, but I'm subscribed to the nightly updates, so it's probably the most recent one. After my phone ran out of batteries tonight, I went to go plug it in. After letting it charge for a bit, I decided to turn it on. What has been happening for the past hour is that it shows the Google logo, then goes to the CyanogenMod screen (the words with the circle rotating around it). After being in that screen for about 10-15 seconds, it stops, the screen turns off, the phone vibrates briefly (as if I were turning it on), and the process repeats. Any ideas? Thank you!

Go into recovery and flash the rom and gapps again. What rom and gapps are you using? Turn off the phone the hold power and both volume up and down buttons until it boots up. You can use your volume rocker to scroll to recovery and power button to pick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

temporaryaccount11

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I was using CyanogenMod 10, but then I tried recovering to CyanogenMod 9, which did not work, but I now load up the CyanogenMod 9 boot screen. In addition, instead of continually restarting, now it is just frozen on the CyanogenMod 9 boot screen. I'm not sure which gapps I'm using...is there any way to check? I tried doing a clean wipe/factory reset, and I wiped the Davlik cache, but it didn't work. What else can I do? I'm very stuck here. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz