- 13 Posts
Kernel flash question
OK...I'm 4.1.2, rooted and cm10 flashed on my Verizon Gnex. I just got done flashing (I thought) franco kernel 3.0.44 milestone6 (I tried the updater and then manual method) but when I go into settings nothing is different. I can't seem to find any of the settings for the phone available from installing the kernel. I know I've done something wrong or am overlooking something but can't figure it out. Please Help!!
Last edited by electrik62; 12-12-2012 at 10:50 PM.
- 12-13-2012, 12:19 AM #2
- 12-13-2012, 12:28 AM #3
Re: Kernel flash question
Also check in settings for an option called Performance. Many of the devs use this as a sub category to put kernel or processor related options.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 12-13-2012, 10:36 AM #5
- By MeshiaSamurai in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:07 AM
- By Underworld54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2010, 09:17 PM
- By jnadelman in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2010, 07:59 AM
- By Sporky in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 34Last Post: 07-09-2010, 07:29 PM
- By Wishbon7 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2010, 02:25 PM