CM 10.1 Nightly Data Issue and /0/0/0/0 folder

dsuppa

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So I updated from AOKP Build 5 to CM10.1 yesterday and my data connection just refuses to connect. After about 4 or 5 attempts and reflashing and full data wiping I gave up and went back to AOKP5. The only problem is now my directory structure is nested in a folder /0/0/0/0/0/sdcard ...... I'm guessing this has to do with the reflashing of 4.2.1 and profiles? Has anyone else had either issue or know how to fix them?

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh man, there's a ton of info on this, but I'll help ya out. 1) You MUST upgrade to the latest CWM or TWRP (ftw) that have been updated for 4.2.x. 4.2 brought a new tablet feature that allows for muliple users (hence your extra /0s). You might not have noticed the change if you were on the proper recovery. 2) I've found on many 4.2.x builds you must either enable data and/or change the network to CMDA/LTE, reboot into recovery, fix permissions, and then reboot to profit. Annoying, but it is what it is.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
What is the fix permissions thing? I switch to lte/cdma reboot and all is fine.

It's just an extra precautionary step after , to the best of my knowledge. I just do it after my ritual post rom/gapps flash of dsp manager, xyz kernel, and zipthemer mods.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon