CM 10.1 Nightly Data Issue and /0/0/0/0 folder
So I updated from AOKP Build 5 to CM10.1 yesterday and my data connection just refuses to connect. After about 4 or 5 attempts and reflashing and full data wiping I gave up and went back to AOKP5. The only problem is now my directory structure is nested in a folder /0/0/0/0/0/sdcard ...... I'm guessing this has to do with the reflashing of 4.2.1 and profiles? Has anyone else had either issue or know how to fix them?I clearly love the Nexus line......
Devices: Nexus 7 16, Nexus 7 32, Galaxy Nexus, Kindle Fire running CM9
- 12-19-2012, 09:05 AM #2
- 846 Posts
Re: CM 10.1 Nightly Data Issue and /0/0/0/0 folder
Oh man, there's a ton of info on this, but I'll help ya out. 1) You MUST upgrade to the latest CWM or TWRP (ftw) that have been updated for 4.2.x. 4.2 brought a new tablet feature that allows for muliple users (hence your extra /0s). You might not have noticed the change if you were on the proper recovery. 2) I've found on many 4.2.x builds you must either enable data and/or change the network to CMDA/LTE, reboot into recovery, fix permissions, and then reboot to profit. Annoying, but it is what it is.
- 12-19-2012, 07:17 PM #3
- 12-24-2012, 10:25 AM #5
- 846 Posts
- By sethgoldstein in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2012, 12:21 PM
- By mrshickadance9 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2012, 09:13 PM
- By xxGBlackx in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2012, 02:37 AM
- By dano92580 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2012, 12:18 PM
- By owenrg in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2011, 12:26 PM