- 83 Posts
Nexus Problem (Wont Boot)
The phone was working perfectly fine. I had recently rerooted and wiped it to pass it to my daughter since i got the note 2. She "Aparently" just downloaded her content, i.e. Apps and Gmail info, then put it to charge. I went to get a file name from it but it will not boot.
When I try to put it in recovery mode it has the Red Triangle over the Android laying on his back. Root was dont with the Root Toolkit. Phone was working perfectly, glitch free. Now I get to the NeXus Screen (X) and it is stuck there..
Have been waiting 2 hours now with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
- 12-21-2012, 01:14 PM #2
- 12-21-2012, 06:13 PM #4
- 12-21-2012, 06:23 PM #5
- By xxslashxxdroid in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2012, 12:07 AM
- By whitehorse84 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:15 PM
- By KingAndroid in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2010, 12:31 AM
- By nicholeperez in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2010, 03:07 AM
- By muddy00 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:10 AM