Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Nexus Problem (Wont Boot)

    The phone was working perfectly fine. I had recently rerooted and wiped it to pass it to my daughter since i got the note 2. She "Aparently" just downloaded her content, i.e. Apps and Gmail info, then put it to charge. I went to get a file name from it but it will not boot.

    When I try to put it in recovery mode it has the Red Triangle over the Android laying on his back. Root was dont with the Root Toolkit. Phone was working perfectly, glitch free. Now I get to the NeXus Screen (X) and it is stuck there..

    Have been waiting 2 hours now with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Nexus Problem (Wont Boot)

    Quote Originally Posted by SHWELL View Post
    The phone was working perfectly fine. I had recently rerooted and wiped it to pass it to my daughter since i got the note 2. She "Aparently" just downloaded her content, i.e. Apps and Gmail info, then put it to charge. I went to get a file name from it but it will not boot.

    When I try to put it in recovery mode it has the Red Triangle over the Android laying on his back. Root was dont with the Root Toolkit. Phone was working perfectly, glitch free. Now I get to the NeXus Screen (X) and it is stuck there..

    Have been waiting 2 hours now with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
    sounds like it might still have a custom recovery on it.
    you might wanna restore using the images and get it stable then re-root and you need it.
    Nexus 4 / Nexus 7 / Transformer Prime
    @digitalslacker
    +digitalslacker
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Nexus Problem (Wont Boot)

    Figured that already, what I dont know is how to do so without access to the BootLoader.
  4. #4  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: Nexus Problem (Wont Boot)

    Quote Originally Posted by SHWELL View Post
    Figured that already, what I dont know is how to do so without access to the BootLoader.
    Turn off, hold both volumes and power = bootloader

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Nexus Problem (Wont Boot)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Turn off, hold both volumes and power = bootloader

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Yup, pretty hard to not be able to the bootloader

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Nexus 4 / Nexus 7 / Transformer Prime
    @digitalslacker
    +digitalslacker

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy Nexus wont boot
    By Lakhota in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 11:07 PM
  2. anyone ever have this problem when booting?
    By whitehorse84 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 01:15 PM
  3. Help! Phone wont boot and bootloader forces it to reboot!
    By KingAndroid in forum T-Mobile G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 11:31 PM
  4. mytouch wont boot
    By nicholeperez in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 02:07 AM
  5. Phone wont boot
    By muddy00 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions

B