1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile Newbie- Needs Help!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I just rooted my phone using the Galaxy Nexus Toolkit. The rooting seems to have gone through properly. I have now tried to root the phone 3 times. I do have super user installed, but when I go into fastboot, and then into recovery mode I'm unable to get access to the CWM menu screen to install the ROM that I want to try.

What I get on my phone's screen is a picture of the android laying on his back with his chest open, and a red explanation mark inside of a triangle.

It someone can please let me know what I need to do next in order to move forward with installing ROMs that would be great.

Thank you,

Default Re: Newbie- Needs Help!

That's an easy one. Download ROM manager from the play store. Open the app then click on "flash clockwork mod recovery" then click on Google galaxy nexus (Verizon) and then "flash clockwork mod recovery" at the bottom of the screen. The triangle android is Verizon's fault they put that there to stop us. Do the steps I told u each time you wanna go into recovery its your best bet.

sent from my Verizon galaxy nexus running 4.2.1 ROM

Here are some screen shots if you need them

sent from my Verizon galaxy nexus running 4.2.1 ROM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie- Needs Help!-uploadfromtaptalk1356881563799.jpg   Newbie- Needs Help!-uploadfromtaptalk1356881574558.jpg  
    It's been real...

Or... you could just delete or rename the recovery-from-boot.p file from your /system folder.