- 742 Posts
How do I use an OTG cable?
I bought a new OTG cable for my Nexus (I am using Euroskank's AOKP ROM). When I plug in the cable with a thumb drive attached I see a message recognizing the external USB drive in the notification area. When unplug it I see a similar notification telling me it's unplugged. However, when it's plugged in I can't figure out how to see what's on the thumb drive. I go into file manager and don't see it show up there at all. What's the trick to exploring the information on the thumb drive?
- 12-30-2012, 09:43 PM #2
- 12-31-2012, 11:25 PM #3
- 418 Posts
- Something new!
Re: How do I use an OTG cable?
I use Eurostanks CM10 so you may be little different. Since it is recoginizing the drive when you insert and pull it, I don't think you need stickmount. On my GN, when I plug in my drive, it tells me preparing USB Storage. My onboard storage is located at /root/sdcard or /root/storage/sdcard0. my usb storage is located at /root/usbdisk or /root/storage/usbdisk
- By Rishabh Singh in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2012, 11:49 PM
- By OldDogEyes in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2012, 04:00 PM
- By rdefino in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2011, 09:13 PM
- By rosariorose9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:43 AM
- By macjazzy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:24 AM