- 109 Posts
- BB 7/19 build
I think CWM has screwed me
Should I be able to flash a backup I made in CWM recovery? Or would I have to adb push it?
I moved to 4.2.1 but not a fan of it at this point and want to go back using a backup I made with CWM, but it won't flash. So at this point I'm trying to save my photos and notes on color notes and do a system format on my sdcard, to clear everything. Will this affect my root?
BTW I have tried TWRP before and went back because I didn't like the layout but damn if your recovery can't even handle its own backups what the hell is it good for? TWRP here I come again.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
Last edited by BaMaDuDe87; 01-20-2013 at 05:09 PM.Nexus running .............
Coming from a 2 1/2 year old BB Tour
- By carpetbagger in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2010, 11:35 PM
- By XCalibration17 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:11 AM
- By BadPeekSell in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 41Last Post: 05-22-2010, 09:47 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2010, 03:04 PM
- By davidlw#ac in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:10 AM