I tried to flash the newest muzzy rom which I did successfully but I forgot to install the GAPPS. I went back to install the GAPPS.zip and now it will not start because it says "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped," i press ok and then it pops up again, again and again. I cant do anything with the phone. Please help!!!
- - - Updated - - -
It also says Setup Wizard has stopped over and over again
- 01-28-2013, 11:10 PM #2
Re: Urgent help
Boot directly into your custom recovery by turning the phone off and holding power + up volume, and flash GAPPS from there.
- By menting311 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:28 AM
- By Problacklist in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 09:35 AM
- By benblasto in forum Other TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2010, 11:48 AM
- By jake5253 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2010, 02:06 AM
- By RRollergod in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-02-2010, 08:37 PM