- 2 Posts
Unable to update radio-cdma VZW Galaxy Nexus
Sometime today, I noticed my Nexus had lost signal and was repeatedly rebooting. Baseband version shows Unknown in "About...Phone". I tried updating the LTE and CDMA radios using both adb and fastboot. I tried two different radio pairs, FF02/FG02 and FC04/FC05. Each time, LTE writes successfully, but CDMA hangs 10+ minutes. I finally gave up and was restoring back to stock using WUG's Toolkit, but that too is hanging on writing the CDMA radio. I've searched around, and it seems to be a reported problem, but I have not been able to find a solution. Looking for any assistance! Thanks.
- 02-20-2013, 09:01 PM #2
- 02-20-2013, 09:08 PM #3
Re: Unable to update radio-cdma VZW Galaxy Nexus
Give at least 30 mins. The CDMA is painfully slow
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
- By zero neck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 408Last Post: 09-18-2013, 06:30 PM
- By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 110Last Post: 03-31-2013, 12:08 PM
- By BuyOneGetFour in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2013, 12:13 PM
- By mgrosvold in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 31Last Post: 02-19-2012, 10:24 PM
- By WebDevAnalyst in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2012, 09:47 PM