- 3 Posts
flashed kernel now won't boot past google
ok i am a serious newbie. i flashed the PA3.1 ROM a couple days ago and read that the popcorn kernel worked great with it and could be OC to 1.4 reliably with this kernel. i flashed the kernel and after i rebooted the phone it won't boot past the google. i removed the battery and tried to go into the boot loader but it says "downloading" and won't let me select recovery mode. what do i need to do to get it back up and running?
- 03-07-2013, 04:00 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: flashed kernel now won't boot past google
i had done that the first time but it wasn't working. i managed to find a cable and just used the toolkit on my computer to get it back into recovery mode. got it taken care of and used Tiny's KERNEL instead of popcorn. read good things about it on here. we're all good now.
thanks for the reply
- 03-07-2013, 04:05 PM #4Retired Moderator
- 10,876 Posts
- 03-09-2013, 02:43 PM #5
- By fishman04 in forum Nexus 10 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2013, 07:34 PM
- By edenney in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:07 PM
- By heybro37 in forum Motorola CharmReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2011, 02:56 PM
- By jamesjeter1 in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2011, 05:55 PM
- By Brettdacosta in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2011, 03:16 PM