- 208 Posts
- CNA 3.5.0/Franco N248
Need Help With CM 10.1 Nightlies and Gapps
I have been on MMuzzy ROM for Android version 4.2.1 for awhile now and have grown to miss the level of customization of CM and CM kangs, so I tried flashing the latest nightly today. The ROM is fine, but the latest Gapps package which is on Goo.im and they recommend literally installs nothing when I flash it (yes, I hashed the MD5 sum to make sure the file was not corrupted.) When that did not work, I tried an older gapps which caused errors, so I decided to Nandroid back to MMuzzy ROM. Any suggestions on my gapps problem?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums[making a phone so big] "you can't get your hand around it"[ helps, but that] "no one's going to buy that." - Steve Jobs
“The reason we [won't] make a 7-inch tablet isn’t because we don’t want to hit [a lower] price point,” Jobs said. “It’s because we think the screen is too small to express the software. As a software driven company, we think about the software strategies first.” - again, Steve Jobs
- 03-19-2013, 06:18 PM #2
- 97 Posts
- CM10.1 Nightly
Re: Need Help With CM 10.1 Nightlies and Gapps
I had some strange battery issues with the nightlies ranging from 3/10 to 3/14. So much so that I went back to the M2. I also thought that the latest Gapps was an issue as well. I initially used gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip but I went back to gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip. I would check my BetterBattStats and "Maps" seemed to be running wild and eating up 30% of my battery. The phone was staying steady at 700Mhz and never DeepSleeping. So I guess my suggestion would be try gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip and see if that helps.
- By kziegelmeyer in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2012, 03:19 PM
- By optimusv45 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2012, 02:07 PM
- By Chris_Lohnes in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:00 AM
- By pianomanss87 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2011, 06:45 PM
- By tmax1964 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:10 PM