JRO03O SOFT brick? wont flash new ROM or restore from backup

naturalstamina

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok so i got a insurance replacement from Asurion for my verizon galaxy nexus after my phone got run over and screen smashed by car over st pattys weekend (yay!~)

anyways, i got my phone and tried to use wuggs nexus toolkit (have done this before) but using new computer, ran into problems installing the ADB drivers, after being frustrated, downloaded mskips gnex toolkit and the ADB drivers installed just fine. I then proceeded to go with option 8 which does the unlock, root, recovery and busy box install all-in-one. (This is where it may have installed a corrupted recovery im thinking, not sure thought)

I transferred the AOKP rom and gapps to my phone and get ready to i boot to CWM recovery
I go into the backup and restore and make a backup first, then proceed to factory wipe, cache wipe, and davlik cache wipe.

upon trying to install from sd, the zip file gives me error of some error regarding "symlinks"
i try it a few times and no luck,

so then i go to restore from the backup and restore menu and then it fails to restore showing error with "md5sum"

now my phone will not go past google boot screen,

What can i do to get my phone back to working so i can properly flash my rom and get back to work???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech