AOKP voice input problems

electrik62

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've flashed AOKP jb build 5 twice on my gnex and each time voice input doesn't work. All I get is " Unfortunately Google voice has stopped working" and then app crashes. I've flashed back to CM10.1 after each attempt and the problem is gone. I've tried the included leankernel and franco r366 on each and the problem only occurs on Kang. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what if anything have you found out. I would really like to try AOKP for a while but want to keep the voice input. Thanks!

The same problem occurs on all apps that accept voice input. ie: google search says "Unfortunately Google search has stopped working" etc...

Last edited:

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I think I was on MR1 5 for 13 hours before I jumped to an unofficial bld from @fitsnugly. Today's is really smooth. Voice input and voice search work fine.

emv1031

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi... wondering if you've been able to solve this issue?? It's been driving me nuts... I think mostly because of the fact that the rom runs awesome and the ONLY issue I've found is this Voice Search crash....

emmetthines

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I had exact same issue after flashing AOKP milestone2. Saw this thread, updated Google Search from the Play Store... and all now seems right in the world. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney