- 4 Posts
gnex getting super slow!
I have had my gnex since day one of its launch, liked the phone but like all others, it has its problems. Now it seams like its SUPER SLOW. i'm rooted and running the latest aokp with a lean kernal. any tips you guys can lend to help me out would be very much appreciated.
- 08-21-2013, 07:12 AM #2
Last edited by wtherrell; 08-21-2013 at 08:31 AM.
- 08-21-2013, 08:22 AM #3'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 08-21-2013, 12:10 PM #5It's been real...
- 1,428 Posts
Re: gnex getting super slow!
Is your sdcard partition almost full? I have to periodically transfer all of my photo/video files to my PC to keep my gnex snappy.
Actually, every couple of months I relock, then unlock the bootloader to get rid of that "not so fresh feeling".
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
- 08-22-2013, 12:45 PM #6
- By astroprojector in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:53 AM
- By RavenSword in forum HTC OneReplies: 20Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:04 AM
- By plevintampabay in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:44 PM
- By Dave Mustaine in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 04:49 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 01:11 AM